The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today I_vote1010%Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today I_vote1040%Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today I_vote100%Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today I_vote1010%Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today I_vote1020%Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today I_vote100%Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today IVIBanner4Kopie

Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today

5 posters

Go down

Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today Empty Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today

Post by MasonK565 Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:49 am

I didn't know where to put this exactly, so I put it here for now until someone puts it in its proper section if there is one.

Most know that I left school this morning to pick up my dad today from the Wichita Airport. He has been gone for awhile as he was in Aghanistan. But I am out of school for a different reason now, and it changed in a matter of seconds.

My 5 year old brother was sick the day before this, and he was puking throughout the night. But this morning my mom thought he felt better so she decided to bring him along. But as we are going down Buhler Road, not even reaching 30th street yet, my brother Seth pukes in the back seat into his puke bucket and all over my 12 year old brother Marcus. So we decided to head back home.

Now, I am home watching Seth as the rest of the family goes to Wichita to pick up my dad.

I am currently watching one of Seth's favorite tv shows with him, Tom and Jerry. Very Happy
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Interests : Music, comics, movies
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today Empty Re: Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today

Post by Cjanz Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:11 am

Man, you had me worried for a moment. I was waiting for that to turn into a tragedy. Have fun! Smile
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today Empty Re: Well my purpose of being out of school just changed today

Post by JakeTheSnake Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:42 am

Yeah I was scared something had happened but I hope your brother gets to feeling better!
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Lol, sorry for the misleading title. Didn't mean to scare anyone!
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:18 pm

lol ya dude i was getting slightly worried also lol glad to fine out its not a huge bad thing ha
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Music, Hunting, Trapping, Internet, ect
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Williams Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Yeah, I was ready for that story to take a terrible turn, but, he's hopefully feeling better now?
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Lol, I hope so. I wouldn't know as have been gone for that past 2 days.
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down