The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book I_vote1010%I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book I_vote1040%I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book I_vote100%I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book I_vote1010%I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book I_vote1020%I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book I_vote100%I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book IVIBanner4Kopie

I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book

+3
Cjanz
MasonK565
VioletVenom
7 posters

Go down

I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book Empty I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book

Post by VioletVenom Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Just for the lulz.

Who supports me? bounce
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book Empty Re: I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book

Post by MasonK565 Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Do it, it will probably be better than Twilight, though I have no room to criticize since I have read none of the books for myself.
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Interests : Music, comics, movies
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book Empty Re: I'm thinking of writing a crappy vampire teen book

Post by Cjanz Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:57 pm

You could make millions on terrible writing! Oh wait...
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddyt Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:59 pm

You should definitely do it, if not just a short story!
bigdaddyt
bigdaddyt

Male
Interests : Small groups/ debate/ forensics/ hang out with friends/ Have fun//
Registration date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Williams Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:10 pm

You should make it a cross between a terrible 80's crime movie and a contemporary vampire work. Oh, and be sure to include a myriad of love scenes, but that's rather obvious.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletVenom Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Yeah. If you have ever familiarized yourself with city of bones or chronicles of vladimir tod, this crap is selling.
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Don't forget that there must be two (im)mortal enemies forever in semi-peaceful combat for the main character's love.
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male
Location : The Milky Way Galaxy, Take a Left, and walk 3 miles.
Interests : Music. Music. Music.
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://www.you.justgotowned.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:08 am

its a very easy way to get rich all you have to do is write some stupid love story about things that dont actually happy cause well we dont have such animals. theeeennn you will appeal to little teen girls GOOD LUCK!!!
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Music, Hunting, Trapping, Internet, ect
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down