The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Pop Stars that have only one good song.. Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Pop Stars that have only one good song.. Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Pop Stars that have only one good song.. Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Pop Stars that have only one good song.. I_vote1010%Pop Stars that have only one good song.. I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Pop Stars that have only one good song.. I_vote1040%Pop Stars that have only one good song.. I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Pop Stars that have only one good song.. I_vote100%Pop Stars that have only one good song.. I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Pop Stars that have only one good song.. I_vote1010%Pop Stars that have only one good song.. I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Pop Stars that have only one good song.. I_vote1020%Pop Stars that have only one good song.. I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Pop Stars that have only one good song.. I_vote100%Pop Stars that have only one good song.. I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Pop Stars that have only one good song.. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Pop Stars that have only one good song.. EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Pop Stars that have only one good song.. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Pop Stars that have only one good song.. EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Pop Stars that have only one good song.. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Pop Stars that have only one good song.. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Pop Stars that have only one good song.. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Pop Stars that have only one good song.. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Pop Stars that have only one good song.. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Pop Stars that have only one good song.. IVIBanner4Kopie

Pop Stars that have only one good song.. Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Pop Stars that have only one good song..

2 posters

Go down

Pop Stars that have only one good song.. Empty Pop Stars that have only one good song..

Post by VioletVenom Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KLXVSsT2wQ

This song has such beautiful instrumentation to it...now why can't all her songs be like this?

Also Big Girls Don't Cry from Fergie isn't so bad either, actual heart felt lyrics, and surprise! both these songs I've listed are singles, not just forgotten non single songs, nor are they just trying to be catchy to be played at every night club.

List some songs from pop artists that are actually talented, unlike their other stuffs.
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Pop Stars that have only one good song.. Empty Re: Pop Stars that have only one good song..

Post by JakeTheSnake Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:41 pm

I don't think we should limit this to only pop stars because most bands that aren't metal use pop hooks in their music. That said I'm going with Seal's Kiss From a Rose. That song is beautiful but everything else he's done has sucked majorly.
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Pop Stars that have only one good song.. Empty Re: Pop Stars that have only one good song..

Post by VioletVenom Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:47 pm

haha

true.
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down