The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Family Guy gets best comedy nomination Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Family Guy gets best comedy nomination Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Family Guy gets best comedy nomination Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Family Guy gets best comedy nomination I_vote1010%Family Guy gets best comedy nomination I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Family Guy gets best comedy nomination I_vote1040%Family Guy gets best comedy nomination I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Family Guy gets best comedy nomination I_vote100%Family Guy gets best comedy nomination I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Family Guy gets best comedy nomination I_vote1010%Family Guy gets best comedy nomination I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Family Guy gets best comedy nomination I_vote1020%Family Guy gets best comedy nomination I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Family Guy gets best comedy nomination I_vote100%Family Guy gets best comedy nomination I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Family Guy gets best comedy nomination EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Family Guy gets best comedy nomination EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Family Guy gets best comedy nomination EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Family Guy gets best comedy nomination EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Family Guy gets best comedy nomination EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Family Guy gets best comedy nomination EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Family Guy gets best comedy nomination EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Family Guy gets best comedy nomination EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Family Guy gets best comedy nomination EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Family Guy gets best comedy nomination IVIBanner4Kopie

Family Guy gets best comedy nomination Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Family Guy gets best comedy nomination

5 posters

Go down

Family Guy gets best comedy nomination Empty Family Guy gets best comedy nomination

Post by JakeTheSnake Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:44 pm

Family Guy has become the second animated show (behind the Flintstones) to get nominated for the Emmys but the bigger question is does it deserve it?
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Family Guy gets best comedy nomination Empty Re: Family Guy gets best comedy nomination

Post by Silent_Brad Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:20 pm

Not at all. I like it, but I just don't think it's near entertaining/funny enough.
Silent_Brad
Silent_Brad
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

Male
Interests : you

https://www.facebook.com/silentbrad

Back to top Go down

Family Guy gets best comedy nomination Empty Re: Family Guy gets best comedy nomination

Post by Cjanz Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:25 pm

I don't know, I've always thought it was pretty funny.
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent_Brad Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:39 pm

It's had some winners here and there, but There are plenty of shows out there that are more deserving of the nom.
Silent_Brad
Silent_Brad
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

Male
Interests : you

https://www.facebook.com/silentbrad

Back to top Go down

Post by kissthezombie Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:49 pm

No. I really don't like the
content on that show sometimes.
It's a little "if-ie"
kissthezombie
kissthezombie

Female
Interests : music! unicorns, reading, writing, and daydreaming
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheSnake Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:45 am

I just find it annoying that the Simpsons were never nominated during their golden age and Family Guy gets nominated during one of it's weaker seasons.
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjanz Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:00 pm

Yes, I agree with you there. When Family Guy takes so much influence from The Simpsons and receives a nomination so late during it's lifespan you have to question why the founders of this comedy type have never received the same mention.
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheSnake Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Well the Simpsons only applied for best comedy in 1993 and 1994 when they should of gotten the nomination and have instead only applied for best animation afterwords.
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletVenom Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:50 am

It's funny stuff.
I prefer south park though.
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down