The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  I_vote1010%The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  I_vote1040%The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  I_vote100%The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  I_vote1010%The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  I_vote1020%The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  I_vote100%The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  IVIBanner4Kopie

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.

2 posters

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  Empty The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.

Post by Donald Williams Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Nintendo Says Skyward Sword is [Nearly] Finished, Won't be Coming Until After Ocarina - Zelda Informer

Last but not least, and most important to Zelda fans, the report from the investors' meeting affirmed that Skyward Sword "now contains the finishing touches" and is in the final production stage. No release date was set, but with good news like this coming out of Nintendo's mouth as we head into the 2011 software year, it's extremely likely that we'll be getting a date soon enough. The question now is how soon.

Nintendo also made mention of Zelda's 25th anniversary, so it's possible we'll see Skyward Sword debut as early as February (probably not in time for the exact day) or early March, but as we saw with Mario these anniversary releases can be postponed a few months. What I'd like to know is whether these "finishing touches" include Western localization. Zelda games have typically been great at having international releases in recent years, so it'd be nice to see that continue with Skyward Sword.

Either way, it sounds as though the game is more or less finished and ready to launch whenever Nintendo can wrap up production, so we've got a lot of hope for an early 2011 release on target with their previous projections. And with constant reassurance that the game wouldn't release until it's "perfect," I can't help but be absurdly excited.
Source: Nintendo Japan Investors' Report 2011

Gosh, I simply cannot wait for this album to hit the market, I'm undoubtably going to spend hours and hours on this game.

I'm hoping the new Opeth Album comes out around the same time, it would be wonderful to have something to listen to as I weed through this upcoming adventure.

Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.

Post by MasonK565 Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Okay guys, don't flame me please, but I have never played a Zelda game in my life. I spent a good amount of time thinking Link was Zelda. Seriously.
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Interests : Music, comics, movies
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.  Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is slated to come out sometime this year.

Post by Donald Williams Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:46 pm

MasonK565 wrote:Okay guys, don't flame me please, but I have never played a Zelda game in my life. I spent a good amount of time thinking Link was Zelda. Seriously.

Mason, do you wish to lose your Zelda virginity with me this summer?
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Yes, I would love to watch my Zelda virginity with you this summer. I almost played a game a long time ago actually, as my cousin playing a Zelda game on N64, and I watched him. There were like monsters that came out of the ground, and you had to like play a flute or something. Which game was that?
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Williams Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:59 pm

MasonK565 wrote:Yes, I would love to watch my Zelda virginity with you this summer. I almost played a game a long time ago actually, as my cousin playing a Zelda game on N64, and I watched him. There were like monsters that came out of the ground, and you had to like play a flute or something. Which game was that?

That was most likely Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, which I believe to be the most groundbreaking video game ever created. I have been searching for somebody to beat that with for the last two years, (I have championed over this game a myriad of times, but, it's awesome to beat it with a friend.)

This summer, be prepared to save the land of Hyrule from the clutches of a countless number of foes.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Loool, okay. I will prepare in any way I can, wrist drills and all. And I think I remember hearing that title around somewhere, so that is probably it.
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Williams Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:56 pm

MasonK565 wrote:Loool, okay. I will prepare in any way I can, wrist drills and all. And I think I remember hearing that title around somewhere, so that is probably it.

I have it downloaded on my Wii, we shall champion this game in the early summer.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down