The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms I_vote1010%jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms I_vote1040%jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms I_vote100%jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms I_vote1010%jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms I_vote1020%jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms I_vote100%jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms IVIBanner4Kopie

jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms

4 posters

Go down

jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms Empty jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms

Post by superkameguru Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 pm

alright guys im just really curious who do you think is more stupid the cast of jersey shore or the girls from teen moms? discuss.
and btw i mean stupid as in iq wise
superkameguru
superkameguru

Male
Interests : music mang
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down

jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms Empty Re: jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms

Post by Cjanz Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:34 pm

I've made an effort to avoid watching either. Razz
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms Empty Re: jersey shore or teen monot jst pointless stupidms

Post by G-force55 Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:40 pm

jersey shore just cause i was forced to watch one of the episodes....
G-force55
G-force55

Male
Interests : Holding jakes hand, hunting, fishing for tuna flavored tacos, snocky boarding down the firey pits of hell, and of course robbing the local quicky mart.
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by superkameguru Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:45 pm

true they are stupid but look at the fact that the teen mom girls have children but yet are trying to start new relationship and do what they did to get them in the situations they are in now whereas i believe the jersey crew is just more ignorant
superkameguru
superkameguru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Ya teen mom actually has slight value to it.
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Music, Hunting, Trapping, Internet, ect
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by G-force55 Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:48 pm

well those girls are young, dont know what they want and are just looking for compassion. alot of girls have sex now adays some just arent as lucky as others. and i know for a fact most guys dont use condoms. i hear about it all the time
G-force55
G-force55

Male
Interests : Holding jakes hand, hunting, fishing for tuna flavored tacos, snocky boarding down the firey pits of hell, and of course robbing the local quicky mart.

Back to top Go down

Post by superkameguru Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:02 pm

really all the guys i know that have sex use a condom and im one o them but thats besides the point and in truth i dont think teen mom has any true value to it other than to point out how peoples flaws of how they werent smart about sex in the first place
superkameguru
superkameguru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Ya its rather horrible.. I wish girls would be more respectful of themselfs.
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by G-force55 Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:04 pm

well guys dont put much respect on women but if women dont respect themselves neither will a man
G-force55
G-force55

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Ya takes equal respect i guess.
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by G-force55 Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:10 pm

yes it does, but as a guy and how i am. i blame the women. like i respect some, like maggie for instense. she is a great gal.
G-force55
G-force55

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Lol well ya there are a few of them and just so anyone knows we never mean to offend any girls or anything at all.
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by G-force55 Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:22 pm

there are way to many perverted guys out there to like honestly. i mean i make some sexual jokes but its not like all the time to where its creepy or discusting or even an addiction
G-force55
G-force55

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down