The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) I_vote1010%Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) I_vote1040%Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) I_vote100%Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) I_vote1010%Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) I_vote1020%Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) I_vote100%Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) IVIBanner4Kopie

Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you)

2 posters

Go down

Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) Empty Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you'd take with you)

Post by Donald Williams Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:07 pm

If you could take five albums with you to a desert island that you would call home for the rest of your life, which would you take?
For me, its
Watershed-Opeth
Damnation-Opeth
Led Zeppelin IV-Led Zeppelin
Dark Side of The Moon-Pink Floyd
Rumours-Fleetwood Mac
I had a really tough time picking out the last two, It is indeed an extremely difficult decision decided which Pink Floyd and Zeppelin albums to take with me, I at first had Wish you Were here, but then I realized the song Wish you were here was the only song I truly loved on the album. I shifted to the wall, but it was the same sort of thing there, as I only really loved comfortably numb. I finally decided on Dark Side of the Moon, as I love Money, Time, Breath, and Brain Damage. On Zeppelin I had a tough time decided between Physical Graffiti and Led Zeppelin IV. But my love of stairway easily carried led zeppelin IV past Graffiti, I ended up taking two Opeth Albums, as I love those two very much, and they are the candle to my writing. Finally, I consider rumours by fleetwood one of the greatest albums of all time. It is the definition of a masterpiece. The Chain has so much soul and it is definitely one of my favorite songs within that album, (Gold Dust Woman is another fantastic song on that album.)

Last edited by Donald Williams on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) Empty Re: Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you)

Post by JakeTheSnake Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Bob Dylan-Blonde on Blonde
Bob Dylan-Highway 61 Revisited
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds-The Boatman's Call
Neil Young-After the Goldrush
The Best of Elevator Music (just kidding)
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you) Empty Re: Desert Island- (Top five favorite albums you\'d take with you)

Post by Donald Williams Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:16 pm

No Beatles Jake?
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheSnake Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Getting sick of listening to them to be honest. I still like them but I can't really listen to them anymore.
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Williams Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:22 pm

Ah, that has happened with me with some songs from Pink Floyd. If I had made this list two years ago I would have gone with Wish you were here or The wall. As comfortably numb and wish you were here were among my favorite songs. I just don't feel the passion as I once did in those songs, as great as they are.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down