The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  I_vote1010%Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  I_vote1040%Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  I_vote100%Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  I_vote1010%Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  I_vote1020%Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  I_vote100%Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  IVIBanner4Kopie

Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality

+5
TheBoorbarian
JakeTheSnake
MasonK565
Cjanz
Donald Williams
9 posters

Go down

Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  Empty Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality

Post by Donald Williams Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:59 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20110101/cm_uc_crabox/op_4716464

Pat Robertson: Snow Is God's Way of Punishing Americans Planning To Drive To Do Something Gay

Andy Borowitz – Sat Jan 1, 3:00 am ET
VIRGINIA BEACH (The Borowitz Report) — Rev. Pat Robertson sparked controversy in today's broadcast of his "700 Club" program when he claimed that God created the blizzard currently battering the Northeast "to punish Americans who were planning to drive to do something gay."

Explaining his theory, Robertson said, "Because of the bad road conditions the Almighty has made, any gay activities that people were planning on doing will have to be postponed by a day or two." Additionally, he argued, God shut down major airports in the New York area "so that people who were hoping to fly to do something of a gay nature would have to take a train or a bus, so it might be days before the gay thing they were going to do could occur."

As for the millions of straight people in New York City who were also grounded by the bad weather, the televangelist said, "I think God probably wonders: If these people are really straight, then what are they doing in New York?"

In other blizzard-related news, the National Weather Service offered this update: "It's as white as a Glenn Beck rally out there."

Winter Weather Expected to Dominate Conversations of Boring People
Tedious observations about the severe winter weather are expected to dominate the conversations of uninteresting people for the next 24 to 48 hours, boredom experts warned today.

With blizzard conditions blanketing the Northeast, a powerful front of mind-numbing weather-related banter is expected to pound the Eastern Seaboard from Sunday into Monday, with statements of the obvious stretching from the Carolinas to New England.

"Blizzards like this are when boring people really come alive, unfortunately," said Dr. Davis Logsdon of the University of Minnesota's Meteorology Institute. "I would advise everyone to stay inside and avoid all contact with dull individuals unless it's an absolute emergency."

Tracy Klugian, 57, a prominent bore from Cincinnati, Ohio, said that she planned to take a break from her scrapbooking hobby to post Facebook updates about the weather on an hourly basis.

"I live for days like this," said Klugian. "I've already said 'so much for global warming' 10 times today." And Klugian said she was spending the afternoon calling friends and relatives "to ask if it's cold enough for them."

"I sure have a lot to say about this snow and everything," she said. "I can't wait until somebody picks up."
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  Empty Re: Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality

Post by Cjanz Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  Will%20WTF%20face

Wut
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate

http://www.the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality  Empty Re: Pat Robertson: Snow: God's way to control homosexuality

Post by MasonK565 Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:25 am

Sigh. Why? That is all I can really say. Why?
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Interests : Music, comics, movies
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheSnake Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Pat Robertson is an idiot and most people should know to just ignore everything he says by now.
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjanz Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:20 pm

It's hard to ignore someone proclaiming that snow is hammering the Northeast to prevent the gays from traveling and pull into question the sexual orientation of those living in NY.
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheSnake Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:12 pm

Most sane people know that this is a ridiculous statement that is obviously not true at all.
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Williams Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:38 pm

I don't know what you guys are talking about, I think he's on to something here.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjanz Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:05 pm

JakeTheSnake wrote:Most sane people know that this is a ridiculous statement that is obviously not true at all.

So you're calling me insane for being astonished at his stupidity?
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheSnake Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:53 pm

No I never said that, I said people who believe what he says are. If you actually believe that the snow storm was caused by homosexuality than you have a few things wrong with you.
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Jake, we all know you are one of those believers.....
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBoorbarian Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:08 pm

Jake, I think you are just wrong. Clearly this is just true.
TheBoorbarian
TheBoorbarian

Male
Registration date : 2010-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by TitsMcgee Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:32 pm

MasonK565 wrote:Sigh. Why? That is all I can really say. Why?

Damn, he nailed that one on the head. Just last week when we had that snow day, I was horrendously cockblocked, for I too was planning on a gay rendezvous with my gay associates. We had a dainty little hubris planned, along with some music oriented twister, and some light frisking . I sorely regret that snow day, and plan on alotting an entire week to compensate for the activities that were postponed. I promise to be PARTICULARLY thorough next time.
TitsMcgee
TitsMcgee

Male
Interests : Outdoors, sports, weights, debate.
Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Oh my god, Tits Mcgee. You need to post more often.

But as for the why, I am asking what in the hell leads to his logic of what he thinks about this?
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Lol I agree with mason.
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Music, Hunting, Trapping, Internet, ect
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TitsMcgee Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Removed Content

Cjanz
TitsMcgee
TitsMcgee

Male
Interests : Outdoors, sports, weights, debate.
Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:33 am

Thezack's post was removed, as it logically had no point to the thread.

Sorry

-TG's Batman, MasonK565
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thezack858 Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:37 pm

Pat Robertson is so stupid all the snow storm cause was gay people to stay at home with there gay lovers.
thezack858
thezack858

Male
Registration date : 2010-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by superkameguru Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:54 pm

........WTF.......pat robertson you so dumb..........
superkameguru
superkameguru

Male
Interests : music mang
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down