The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music I_vote1010%The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music I_vote1040%The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music I_vote100%The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music I_vote1010%The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music I_vote1020%The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music I_vote100%The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music IVIBanner4Kopie

The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music

+8
Donald Williams
somedeadidiot
MasonK565
Katelin
Paradigm
VioletVenom
JakeTheSnake
Cjanz
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music Empty The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music

Post by Cjanz Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:43 pm

I've heard plenty, but one of my favorites is: "ALL METAL IS JUST SOME MAD GUY YELLING ABOUT SATAN".
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music Empty Re: The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music

Post by JakeTheSnake Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:13 pm

"All metal is is just self indulgent souless bull shit. Their's no emotion in the playing, all it is is technical wankery."

I'm not the biggest fan of metal but wow..that comment was just incredibly misinformed.
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music Empty Re: The most idiotic comment someone has ever made to you about music

Post by VioletVenom Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:11 am

ALL METAL IS ANGRY PROCLAMATIONS TO SATAN.

Yeah basically all the same thing about metal.

Or

EMO IS ALL ABOUT CUTTING YOUR WRISTS AND SCREAMING ABOUT EX GIRLFRIENDS.
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradigm Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:13 am

"NICKELBACK AND THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE THE BEST BANDS EVER."

I'm sure they were joking but if they weren't, I think this calls for a lynching.
Paradigm
Paradigm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Computers, Video Games, Philosophy
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelin Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:07 am

I freaking hateeeee Nickelback.
Let's get to lynching.

I get "All alternative sounds the same, just a bunch of nineteen year olds that hate their lives."
Katelin
Katelin

Female
Interests : Debate, reading, eating Italian food, listening to alternative music, sleeping.
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheSnake Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:35 pm

I hate when people dismiss bands after hearing one song.
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:54 pm

JakeTheSnake wrote:I hate when people dismiss bands after hearing one song.

I have listened to more than just one Radiohead song, I just want you to know that, lol. And I haven't dismissed them, I was just joking. I just want you to know that.
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Interests : Music, comics, movies
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:38 pm

[My friend's mom after looking at a picture of Apocalyptica.] "Don't listen to them. They look Satanic."

[My friend, after looking over all the techno I have on my iPod.] "Oh... I thought you were listening to music."
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male
Location : The Milky Way Galaxy, Take a Left, and walk 3 miles.
Interests : Music. Music. Music.
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://www.you.justgotowned.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Williams Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:47 pm

JakeTheSnake wrote:I hate when people dismiss bands after hearing one song.

Loooool. I hate it when people do this after listening to one ALBUM
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddyt Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Im sure i have made some comments what would be them?
bigdaddyt
bigdaddyt

Male
Interests : Small groups/ debate/ forensics/ hang out with friends/ Have fun//
Registration date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by psychoslayer_510 Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:54 pm

"Justin Bieber will grow up to be a great musician."
psychoslayer_510
psychoslayer_510

Male
Interests : Religion, Anarchy, weightlifting, social sciences, human philosophy, metal, physics
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:34 am

You have to listen to at least 3 albums of a band to give your opinion on the band and have the opinion somewhat matter. Very Happy
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by listerine Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:45 pm

I'd rather stick a 12 inch dildo up my ass than listen to this gay music.

A friend talking about Tegan and Sara...
I'm not sure if he was joking, he doesn't like but he is the most sarcastic person ever so he could just be joking.
listerine
listerine

Male
Interests : Music

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjanz Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Meh..things like that can still be aggravating. People are quick to disregard to true legitimacy in some bands.
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:51 pm

its soooo sad how people dont listen to the music and judge it they have no idea what there talking about but for some reason they think they know everything about it.
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Music, Hunting, Trapping, Internet, ect
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjanz Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:07 pm

It's human nature, though. I find myself being much more open to various types of music as of late, save for country and overplayed pop.
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:57 pm

lol ya
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Music, Hunting, Trapping, Internet, ect
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Williams Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:58 pm

MasonK565 wrote:You have to listen to at least 3 albums of a band to give your opinion on the band and have the opinion somewhat matter. Very Happy

That reminds me, I listened to Zeppelin for the first time last weekend, to an album called "In Through the Out Door." Based off of that album, I've decided that the band is simply not worth my time.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheSnake Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Yeah I've only listened to one of their songs, Hot Dog and I must say they seem to be massively overrated because that song is horrible hehe.
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:36 pm

JakeTheSnake told me today that he thinks the Stone Temple Pilots are better than Tom Waits.

But I really do like STP a lot to tell you the truth.
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Williams Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Yeah, Jake is not really into Tom Waits, I do not understand it, really, he seems like the type of guy that Jake would be into.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:46 pm

I know. But I thought the same about him and Tom Hanks. It turned out that he is a huge Pauly Shore fan, and he hates Tom Hanks.

I also thought I heard Jake say that he likes Paul McCartney over John Lennon.
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjanz Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:35 pm

Lol, alright guys, let's try to stay on topic.

Collen brandished his sword today in saying that what I was playing (metal) was "annoying and and merely yelling."
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheSnake Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:43 pm

All of the above statements are completely the truth and I stand by them... Rolling Eyes
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:35 am

JakeTheSnake wrote:All of the above statements are completely the truth and I stand by them... Rolling Eyes

You better, otherwise you are a liar.
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next