The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Splash Page and TG Articles Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Splash Page and TG Articles Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Splash Page and TG Articles Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Splash Page and TG Articles I_vote1010%Splash Page and TG Articles I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Splash Page and TG Articles I_vote1040%Splash Page and TG Articles I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Splash Page and TG Articles I_vote100%Splash Page and TG Articles I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Splash Page and TG Articles I_vote1010%Splash Page and TG Articles I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Splash Page and TG Articles I_vote1020%Splash Page and TG Articles I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Splash Page and TG Articles I_vote100%Splash Page and TG Articles I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Splash Page and TG Articles EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Splash Page and TG Articles EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Splash Page and TG Articles EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Splash Page and TG Articles EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Splash Page and TG Articles EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Splash Page and TG Articles EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Splash Page and TG Articles EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Splash Page and TG Articles EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Splash Page and TG Articles EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Splash Page and TG Articles IVIBanner4Kopie

Splash Page and TG Articles Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Splash Page and TG Articles

2 posters

Go down

Splash Page and TG Articles Empty Splash Page and TG Articles

Post by Cjanz Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:21 pm

For the next few days a splash page will be in progress for the website. This page is going to be similar to the portal, but will feature information much more pertinent to users and guests of the website.

Items included subject to regular change will be TG Articles (submitted by members of the Writing Staff), Video of the Week, Best Threads of TG, and more as the development continues.

If you would like to be a part of the Writing Staff either send Cjanz or Donald Williams a private message with the following application filled out.

Why do you wish to be a part of the Writing Staff?

What are your strengths in writing?

Where do you specialize in knowledge (so that we know which articles you're best suited for)?

Do you intend to commit yourself to the project, or do you wish to be an intermittent (not as frequent - less likely to be called upon) writer?

Do you consent to have your article proofread and have changes (grammar, punctuation, etc.) as necessary?

Please note that changes to your article are NOT subject to content/contextual change, and that you must have 150 forum points before making the application. You will not be considered otherwise.

Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Splash Page and TG Articles Empty Re: Splash Page and TG Articles

Post by Cjanz Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:24 pm

If you are interested in writing an article for the Splash Page, be sure to fill out the app! We need writers!
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:28 pm

May I please ask what kind of topics are you interested in having for these articles? And what are the deadlines for the articles that we will be writing?
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Interests : Music, comics, movies
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjanz Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:44 pm

The Splash page will be completed today meaning that SOMETHING has to go up. This article will cut a little short on time since it's a weekly rotation. The idea will be to have a new article every Sunday. Amongst those writing, whoever submits the most engaging topic will get the spot for that week. It's all about choosing something you think other people want to know about, and it can be almost anything (within reason).

Does that answer your question?
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Oui, oui. Thank you for the information. I highly doubt I can get in something for something, but in the future I will be very interested in writing submitting possible articles.
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Interests : Music, comics, movies
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjanz Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:17 pm

The Splash page, or the new portal as you will see in the navigation bar, is now up and set as the homepage.
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down