The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Can anyone be lynched to photography? Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Can anyone be lynched to photography? Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Can anyone be lynched to photography? Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Can anyone be lynched to photography? I_vote1010%Can anyone be lynched to photography? I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Can anyone be lynched to photography? I_vote1040%Can anyone be lynched to photography? I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Can anyone be lynched to photography? I_vote100%Can anyone be lynched to photography? I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Can anyone be lynched to photography? I_vote1010%Can anyone be lynched to photography? I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Can anyone be lynched to photography? I_vote1020%Can anyone be lynched to photography? I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Can anyone be lynched to photography? I_vote100%Can anyone be lynched to photography? I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Can anyone be lynched to photography? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Can anyone be lynched to photography? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Can anyone be lynched to photography? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Can anyone be lynched to photography? EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Can anyone be lynched to photography? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Can anyone be lynched to photography? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Can anyone be lynched to photography? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Can anyone be lynched to photography? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Can anyone be lynched to photography? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Can anyone be lynched to photography? IVIBanner4Kopie

Can anyone be lynched to photography? Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Can anyone be lynched to photography?

Go down

Can anyone be lynched to photography? Empty Can anyone be lynched to photography?

Post by somedeadidiot Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:57 pm

Fotoğraftan dolayı linç olur mu?
Can anyone be lynched for photography?

You will carry two notes in your pocket.

You are the center of the world will write on one of them. You are nothing on the other.

You will read the second note when you feel yourself like a cat’s whiskers, and you will read the first one when you stop seizing the day.

These were the words our old wise teacher used to repeat in every lesson, who was famous for giving life lessons rather than lectures in the classroom.

Lately, I quite often need to take out the first note, “you are the center of the world” from my pocket, and read it to myself.

Let alone seizing the day, I even turned my back to photography, something as vital as life for me, my motivation for holding on to life. I don’t even want to see those miraculous cameras of mine, my precious ones.

Anything about photography, an article, a text, or books, anything at all, makes me deeply nervous and need more tranquilizers.

This piece of writing, I feel obliged to write for the sake of keeping my word, means nothing but a heartache now. I am very well aware that it will mean nothing for the reader as well.

Unfortunately, I lost my faith in justice in this “lonely and beautiful country”, dressed in “a state of subnormality*” for a while.

Can anyone be lynched for photography? I have been given the answer recently.

I don’t think anyone would read this page except the editor. But if I am wrong, and if anyone has spent his/her time to read this text so far, I am sure s/he has got curious already.

I am sorry:

Can anyone be lynched for photography? I won’t give you the answer. I have no intention to utter that attempt here once again that is still in progress.

The only thing I can say is that please be careful. Don’t take photography as an innocent hobby, a pastime that will cheer you up, or a site of socialization through various websites.

What you should know is one sole frame that you share with other people holds the power of changing, or even ruining your whole life overnight that you have built brick by brick. So I say, please, beware.

*Erdal Kınacı uses a pun in his title, which is nearly impossible to translate to any language. In Turkish, the term “the state of emergency – olağanüstü hal” is similar in some ways to “the state of abnormality” for which Mr. Kinaci uses “the state of subnormality” as his title. In the name of referring to the causes of his present condition, I tried to translate the title as he intended that would definitely need an explanation instead of using the word “state of emergency” to highlight the historical and political perspective.

Erdal Kinaci
June 30 th 2008
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male
Location : The Milky Way Galaxy, Take a Left, and walk 3 miles.
Interests : Music. Music. Music.
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://www.you.justgotowned.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum