The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote1010%Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote1040%Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote100%Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote1010%Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote1020%Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote100%Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) IVIBanner4Kopie

Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS)

+2
Silent_Brad
Paradigm
6 posters

Go down

Are you going to this concert?

Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote100%Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote11 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote1040%Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote11 40% 
[ 2 ]
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote1020%Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote11 20% 
[ 1 ]
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote1040%Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) I_vote11 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) Empty Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS)

Post by Paradigm Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:38 pm

Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) Lamb-o10
Lamb of God
Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) Job_fo10
Job For A Cowboy

thecotillion.com wrote:Ticket Information

Lamb of God 7:30 pm Thursday, October 8 with special guests GWAR and Job For A Cowboy. Doors open at 6:30 pm. Advance tickets go on sale August 1 for $32.00 at Select-a-Seat, House of Sight & Sound, The Cotillion and the employee clubs. Tickets on the day of the show will be $35.00. For further information and to charge tickets by phone call 316-722-4201.

More Information

As self-described "pure American metal", Lamb of God took deliberate steps and withstood the knocks as an underground, un-commercial metal act. Often called the “hardest working band in metal”, they take little time off between touring and recording albums.

Featuring vocalist Randy Blythe, guitarists Mark Morton and Will Adler, bassist John Campbell, and drummer Chris Adler, the band was originally known by the less-than-subtle moniker Burn the Priest, changing their name shortly after the release of a self-titled debut in 1998.

Thanks to brutal and technical albums like New American Gospel and As the Palaces Burn, Lamb of God began their ascent to the forefront of modern heavy metal. In 2004 they released the ferocious and technical Ashes of the Wake gaining a rabid, grass roots cult of underground thrash fanatics. The dark and unrelenting Sacrament was released in 2006. Fans and critics alike celebrated both albums, receiving respective album of the year awards from major metal and hard rock publications around the world. Sacrament alone landed in the top 10 of the Billboard charts, becoming the top selling metal album of 2006, gaining a Grammy nomination.

More recently, Lamb of God has recaptured the attention of the heavy metal world, toting a vicious new album they call Wrath. The lycanthropic ferocity of tracks like "In Your Words," "Set To Fail" and "Fake Messiah" are noted as the most harmonious in Lamb of God history. Wrath is the band's third album on Epic Records and their first with Grammy-winning producer Josh Wilbur. It has already rocketed onto Billboard's Top 200 at #2, with an impressive 67,631 copies sold making it the highest-charting album debut of the band's career.

Don't miss Lamb of God at The Cotillion on Thursday, October 8th with special guests Gwar and Job For a Cowboy! Tickets are available at Select-a-Seat, The Cotillion, House of Sight & Sound (Salina), and the employee clubs. Doors open at 7:00 pm and the concert starts at 8:00 pm. For further information and to charge tickets by phone call 316-722-4201 or go to thecotillion.com.

There's a good chance that I maybe going. Anybody else excited for this? Honestly, I could care less about Lamb of God, I just wanna see Job For A Cowboy. I have no clue who GWAR are.
Paradigm
Paradigm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Computers, Video Games, Philosophy
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) Empty Re: Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS)

Post by Silent_Brad Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:58 pm

GWAR, sir? You don't know GWAR?

Culture yourself:

Silent_Brad
Silent_Brad
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

Male
Interests : you
Registration date : 2008-06-26

https://www.facebook.com/silentbrad

Back to top Go down

Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS) Empty Re: Lamb of God, Job For A Cowboy, GWAR - October 8th - The Cotillion Ballroom (Wichita, KS)

Post by Paradigm Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:06 pm

Oh. My. God. This concert just got 10x better. I was kinda hoping GWAR would go into the crowd and slaughter somebody. I'll have to check them out, definitely.
Paradigm
Paradigm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Computers, Video Games, Philosophy
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:52 pm

Naw, because I don't live in Kansas.

The Acacia Strain is going to be a few hours from me in October though. And Winds of Plague.

I'm getting kidnapped that night, I think.

Smile
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Art, Music, Technology, Veganism, Straight Edge
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://www.myspace.com/spishnittlestick

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletVenom Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:46 pm

haha you kids and your br00tal music.
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kissthezombie Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:58 pm

Yeah my mom would totally
let me go to this. just like she let me
go to warped tour this year!

**please note that i am being 100%
sarcastic.
kissthezombie
kissthezombie

Female
Interests : music! unicorns, reading, writing, and daydreaming
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjanz Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:33 pm

Yeah, right. Lamb of God are a mockery of metal and GWAR is just idiotic. JFAC would be decent, I'm sure, but the other two would ruin it for me.
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down