The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers I_vote1010%Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers I_vote1040%Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers I_vote100%Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers I_vote1010%Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers I_vote1020%Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers I_vote100%Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers IVIBanner4Kopie

Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers

+13
Taylawr
Darkest Rocker
somedeadidiot
fuzzy
icesniper
dolphingirl
Cjanz
JakeTheSnake
Donald Williams
Silent_Brad
Apollo
VioletVenom
Spishnittlestick
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers Empty Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers

Post by Spishnittlestick Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:41 pm

After joining Peta2 to help stop events such as the Alaskan Seal Hunt and Dog Fighting (and trying to win free stuff, lolz), I have been in some very heated discussion because I'm not a vegan or vegetarian. These guys are brutal when it comes to defending their lifestyles and policies. I highly dislike being force-fed what they claim is right, and I've backed up my side with biological proof and evidence (the particular post in which I invested the most time can be found HERE And I'm the user Spishnittlestick. What do you guys think? Do we have any Vegans/Vegetarians here? Or any views towards eating meat products?
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Art, Music, Technology, Veganism, Straight Edge
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://www.myspace.com/spishnittlestick

Back to top Go down

Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers Empty Re: Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers

Post by VioletVenom Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:57 pm

We are stronger than animals - therefore we have the right to kill and consume them. Yes we can get on without eating them, but it is healthy. I myself am a vegetarian and I have been one for a good 3 years now. I'm planning on going vegan by next year. I just find myself feeling healthier by abstaining from animal products.

think about this peta supporters - do the animals care about other animals that are weaker than them? Do they kill them in humane ways? No. We are animals, we are on top of the food chain. The only inhumane thing about eating animals is the way we treat them before they are slaughtered.
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers Empty Re: Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyles Vs. Meat Consumers

Post by Apollo Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:22 am

Honestly if we stop eating animals they become overpopulated and, through cycle, many many animals go extinct.
Apollo
Apollo

Male
Interests : Raep.
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent_Brad Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:25 am

I like the way Ron White Put it, "I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to eat.....carrots...".
Silent_Brad
Silent_Brad
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

Male
Interests : you

https://www.facebook.com/silentbrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:36 am

Well put, guys, haha. You're all so much easier to talk to than Peta supporters. Honestly, I was trying to win some A Day To Remember Merch, lol! Don't get me wrong though, I really do care for animals, but one step at a time...I started discussing some things on the Peta boards because I wanted people to see the whole picture. Peta is a good cause, but the individual members are only given the biased truth (if there is, indeed, such thing) and they reject anything else. What's important in any situation is to get both sides of the argument and decide for yourself which path to pursue. Otherwise, you get a mindless, brainwashed cult. An open mind is one of the best resources available to have in this world, for sure! Smile
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:51 am

PETA tries to feed you propaganda. "OMG ALL THAT DOG DID WAS KILL AND RAPE 16 BABIES, IT SHOULD LIVE!!!"
Apollo
Apollo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:57 am

Haha, word!

I have to lol everytime I see people that write things like "I see people and animals as equals"

I'm still a little bummed that I didn't win that A Day To Remember stuff, but oh well, I don't think I'll last long before getting the boot anyway, haha. We'll see :p
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Williams Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:39 am

I have very high respect for Vegans/Vegetarians, but, right now at this time in my life it would be dumb for me to give up meat, when I am older and the circumstances are right I may stop eating red meat, and perhaps go with fish, but at this time in my life I'm sort of doubtful I'll ever give up meat.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheSnake Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:17 pm

PETA does a few things right. Like trying to get better treatment for chickens that KFC uses. They treats those chickens so inhumane.
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Williams Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:37 pm

Yes, Peta has the right idea on a few things, but they just go too far on some things for them to be taken seriously.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:16 pm

Yeah, definitely agreed.

I may try to be Vegetarian later, but as for right now, my parents would probably kill me.
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:48 am

Spishnittlestick wrote:Haha, word!

I have to lol everytime I see people that write things like "I see people and animals as equals"

I'm still a little bummed that I didn't win that A Day To Remember stuff, but oh well, I don't think I'll last long before getting the boot anyway, haha. We'll see :p

Haha! Yes, because animals have high morals and such! You know, between the 6 mates, eating throw up, and pissing on EVERYTHING, they're really very moral creatures.
Apollo
Apollo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletVenom Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:24 am

hahaha. Animals besides humans are not as intelligent as us. There are a few animals like horses that are actually quite intelligent, and they serve a purpose besides food but still. Chickens and Turkeys are dumb f**ks they should die.
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjanz Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:32 am

As long as all the chicken is donated to me for consumption.
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate

http://www.the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Williams Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:27 pm

There was a chicken that lived a year without its head.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dolphingirl Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:29 pm

that's just freaky
dolphingirl
dolphingirl

Female
Interests : Friends, Animals, Computer
Registration date : 2008-07-15

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:40 pm

I'm sure that's false, haha. Although,

Turkeys are actually fairly intelligent. My dad is a hunter, so I hear that all the time (excuses, excuses, lol). But wait...don't they drown themselves in the rain by looking at the sky? haha. Either turkeys or chickens, I can't recall.

And Dolphins are intelligent. I'm thinking The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy

So long and thanks for all the fish!

Smile
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Williams Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:45 pm

I don't think that chickens are that intelligent, just from my observations though.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by icesniper Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:28 pm

GO MEAT!!!
icesniper
icesniper

Male
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:09 pm

Sorry, but I'm a hardcore carnivore. Rabbit food tastes good with meat on it:D
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male
Interests : Computers/Religion
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://ultra-omega.niffith.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:16 pm

fuzzy wrote:Sorry, but I'm a hardcore carnivore. Rabbit food tastes good with meat on it:D

o.O

That is weird.
Apollo
Apollo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:58 pm

I'm sorry that this image is huge, but I had to do it for you gamers out there, lol

If it's too big, an Admin/Mod may remove it, no harsh feelings.

VG Cats. Amazing.
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletVenom Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:24 pm

chickens are stupid. Same with turkeys. We should eat them.
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjanz Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:17 pm

So if someone thought you were stupid they would have the right to eat you?
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate

http://www.the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletVenom Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:47 pm

haha. No because we have the capability to be intelligent. Chickens and Turkeys lack basic comprehension of survival. If you put a turkey out in the rain, what it usually does is look up and it won't stop until it drowns. I'm not lying, they don't even have a sense of danger with that sort of thing.
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum