The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]I am disappoint at myself..... Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]I am disappoint at myself..... Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

I am disappoint at myself..... Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

I am disappoint at myself..... I_vote1010%I am disappoint at myself..... I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
I am disappoint at myself..... I_vote1040%I am disappoint at myself..... I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
I am disappoint at myself..... I_vote100%I am disappoint at myself..... I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
I am disappoint at myself..... I_vote1010%I am disappoint at myself..... I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
I am disappoint at myself..... I_vote1020%I am disappoint at myself..... I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
I am disappoint at myself..... I_vote100%I am disappoint at myself..... I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
I am disappoint at myself..... EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
I am disappoint at myself..... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
I am disappoint at myself..... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
I am disappoint at myself..... EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
I am disappoint at myself..... EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
I am disappoint at myself..... EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
I am disappoint at myself..... EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
I am disappoint at myself..... EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
I am disappoint at myself..... EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

I am disappoint at myself..... IVIBanner4Kopie

I am disappoint at myself..... Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

I am disappoint at myself.....

5 posters

Go down

I am disappoint at myself..... Empty I am disappoint at myself.....

Post by MasonK565 Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:25 pm

Well, for Christmas, me and my girlfriend where getting gifts for each other. She was going to get me the Walking Dead compendium and I was going to get her Where Are You Scooby Doo? Season 1 and 2. I ended up getting her another mystery gift too.

But on Christmas day, it turns out I got her the wrong fucking gift. When I went to Walmart the day I bought the movies, my mom had told me what I wanted was there but they were running low on the seasons. So, after work on night, I went to Walmart. I ran straight to the movies, and picked up the first two scooby doo seasons I saw. I got her the second gift too and went home. I was in a rush because I had to get home and do chores, and homework at a decent time.

Her gifts were the first presents I wrapped, a whole month before X-Mas.

I spent a whole month thinking I got the right gift when I didn't. I felt like such a jerk. She spent 40 bucks on the book I asked for. She went online and everything. I was happy with my gift, and I love it. But I felt like I let her down on what she wanted. She looked rather disappointed. I got her What's New Scooby Doo, which is a really crappy season of scooby. It was one of the newer ones with that shitty Simple Plan theme song. I was ashamed, and felt like a total prick.

She told me after that it was okay, and that she is happy I at least got her something, and that I also got a mystery gift. But I still feel ashamed of what I did. Mainly because I freaking love the gift she got me, and because I want to make her happy and get her what she wants or needs. And I couldn't even get that right with a christmas present. Sad
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Interests : Music, comics, movies
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

I am disappoint at myself..... Empty Re: I am disappoint at myself.....

Post by Cjanz Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:01 pm

What if you were to order what you intended to get for her? Obviously she understands that you're sorry - would she not accept the gift if you got it for her now?

I know it's not as special, but maybe you can still redeem yourself. It's also possible that you could make it up by taking her to a movie she really wants to see and then present her with the replacement gift in a really cool way after the movie.

I'm brainstorming, so I'll get back to you with some ideas.

Also, do you think you might be beating yourself up a bit too much? If she understands what happened, maybe it's not as bad as you think.
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Williams Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:40 pm

MasonK565 wrote:Well, for Christmas, me and my girlfriend where getting gifts for each other. She was going to get me the Walking Dead compendium and I was going to get her Where Are You Scooby Doo? Season 1 and 2. I ended up getting her another mystery gift too.

But on Christmas day, it turns out I got her the wrong fucking gift. When I went to Walmart the day I bought the movies, my mom had told me what I wanted was there but they were running low on the seasons. So, after work on night, I went to Walmart. I ran straight to the movies, and picked up the first two scooby doo seasons I saw. I got her the second gift too and went home. I was in a rush because I had to get home and do chores, and homework at a decent time.

Her gifts were the first presents I wrapped, a whole month before X-Mas.

I spent a whole month thinking I got the right gift when I didn't. I felt like such a jerk. She spent 40 bucks on the book I asked for. She went online and everything. I was happy with my gift, and I love it. But I felt like I let her down on what she wanted. She looked rather disappointed. I got her What's New Scooby Doo, which is a really crappy season of scooby. It was one of the newer ones with that shitty Simple Plan theme song. I was ashamed, and felt like a total prick.

She told me after that it was okay, and that she is happy I at least got her something, and that I also got a mystery gift. But I still feel ashamed of what I did. Mainly because I freaking love the gift she got me, and because I want to make her happy and get her what she wants or needs. And I couldn't even get that right with a christmas present. Sad

I understand why you may be feeling angry with yourself about the screw up, but you two have been together for what, eight months now? I think that she likes and understands you well enough to know that this was a simple screwup. And dude, you can easily get her the correct gift when you get enough money, and when that happens, you two can sit back and laugh at the stupidity of "What's new scooby doo."

These sort of screwups are bound to occur in any relationship, I would not beat yourself up over it, just be thankful that you have someone to spend your christmas beside.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:03 am

Yeah, she has told me that it is okay. She is still happy I even got her a gift, and she liked that I added thought to our gift exchange and added a mystery gift. She said it was fine, and that she didn't mean to look disappointed, which I understood if she was. But she said that she now gonna use the seasons to help her with her new goal, own all the Scooby Doo shows, which is cool and a really cool idea. And I am going to help her reach that goal and order the right seasons of Where Are You Scooby Doo? I just expected more out of myself and was mad that I made such a stupid mistake.
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Interests : Music, comics, movies
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Honestly its nothing to get to upset about things like that happen its just how it goes. But mystery gift huh? lol
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Music, Hunting, Trapping, Internet, ect
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent_Brad Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Mason, you're a horrible person.
Silent_Brad
Silent_Brad
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

Male
Interests : you
Registration date : 2008-06-26

https://www.facebook.com/silentbrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjanz Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Brad, how about some compassion for the man?
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate

http://www.the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent_Brad Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:03 pm

No, he done goof'd.
Silent_Brad
Silent_Brad
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

Male
Interests : you
Registration date : 2008-06-26

https://www.facebook.com/silentbrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum