The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Shoelaces Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Shoelaces Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Shoelaces Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Shoelaces I_vote1010%Shoelaces I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Shoelaces I_vote1040%Shoelaces I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Shoelaces I_vote100%Shoelaces I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Shoelaces I_vote1020%Shoelaces I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Shoelaces EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Shoelaces EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Shoelaces EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Shoelaces EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Shoelaces EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Shoelaces EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Shoelaces EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Shoelaces EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Shoelaces EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Shoelaces IVIBanner4Kopie

Shoelaces Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Shoelaces

Go down

Shoelaces Empty Shoelaces

Shoelaces Dwight_crying
Dwight feels my sorrow

I kind of ruined my shoelaces, I definitely did not do this intentionally, but that definitely does not ease my pain. I began to run about three miles each day, and sadly, my shoelaces paid the price. They were good shoelaces, I often took them out to eat, and they were with me wherever I decided to go, but because of my carelessness, I will never see them again. I am having a difficult time putting my sadness into words, I have lost two long lost friends, but, I will attempt to convey my devastation in my next two paragraphs.

I met my former shoelaces about two months ago in JCPenney (Maybe it was dillards, I cannot remember), I knew right away that we were destined for something special. After I eagerly purchased my shoes, I immediately used my shoelaces to secure them on my feet. They were always supportive, making sure that my shoes never left my feet, they were also brave, often times allowing me to tie them in a double knot for the ultimate security. However, while they made things so secure, they were sure never to make anything uncomfortable for me..

So, I suppose it began about a month ago, I decided to start running after school with one of my closest friends (Jakethesnake.) Well, each day, I would feel my laces come untied in the middle of my run. It was not their fault, I never told them that I was about to begin this comittment, but even then..they never complained. Well, at first I always retied my shoes when the knots fell apart, but after a mile, they would always seem to become untied again. Well, finally, I just decided to keep running, it kept breaking my flow and I honestly did not think there would be too many consequences, oh, how very wrong I would be. It was yesterday, just after my run was over when I saw the tragedy I had created. After trying mouth to mouth I rushed them to the ER, but it was too late, much too late. The cornoner annouced their death at 6:01 pm, blaming accidental shoe forced trauma. I apologize for being so upset, I am unsure how I will ever be able to forgive myself, for everyone interested, I am holding a funeral at the Wichita Airport at 3:34 am on Friday.

Never eat peas with a plastic knife, seriously, as tempting as it is, it is not a wise idea.

Fin.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Shoelaces :: Comments

Silent_Brad

Post Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:55 pm by Silent_Brad

My deepest condolences.

Back to top Go down

somedeadidiot

Post Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:06 pm by somedeadidiot

May they rest in peace...