The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... I_vote1010%So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... I_vote1040%So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... I_vote100%So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... I_vote1010%So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... I_vote1020%So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... I_vote100%So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... IVIBanner4Kopie

So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got...

2 posters

Go down

So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... Empty So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got...

Post by VioletVenom Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:40 pm

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0808/12685.html

Even his staff don't know.
He owns eight properties.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0808/12700.html

Sure most of them are condos, (considerably large condos) but he has a ranch house or two out in arizona.
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... Empty Re: So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got...

Post by somedeadidiot Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:58 pm

I'm pretty sure this came up in one of my classes today... I think it was debate.... They say that they know for sure that he has AT LEAST 8, and one of them in this state. An apparently Obama only has one, but it's a million dollar house, though he's more likely to know about the middle to lower classes because he didn't grow up rich.
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male
Location : The Milky Way Galaxy, Take a Left, and walk 3 miles.
Interests : Music. Music. Music.
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://www.you.justgotowned.com

Back to top Go down

So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got... Empty Re: So Mccain doesn't know how many homes he's got...

Post by VioletVenom Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:57 pm

Exactly. Obama is rich, he worked for his money let him live in a million dollar home. Mccain has no idea what it is like to live middle class/low class. I know he was in a war but he has no experience with money. He admitted himself. He also said the women in the house handled the finances. He grew up very traditionally.
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down