The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 I_vote1010%What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 I_vote1040%What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 I_vote100%What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 I_vote1010%What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 I_vote1020%What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 I_vote100%What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 IVIBanner4Kopie

What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

What Brought You Guys To The Gathering?

+8
VioletVenom
Cjanz
dolphingirl
macncheese101
JakeTheSnake
somedeadidiot
Darkest Rocker
Spishnittlestick
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 Empty What Brought You Guys To The Gathering?

Post by Spishnittlestick Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's always interesting to see where people stumble across online communities such as this, I was curious to what brought you here.

My ex girlfriend played Ragnarok Online many years ago with some guy named Johnny, who just happened to enjoy metal music such as myself. After this girl was dating me for a bit, she gave me Johnny's Windows Live Messenger dealy, and I talked to him for a little bit about heavy music, and he ultimately pointed me Connor's way since Connor had recently set up Rock-It. I've had Connor's AIM for a bit, and we discuss metal and other musical things from time to time. He informed me about the new site he was putting together and here I am!

It's pretty ridiculous, haha.

So what led you to register here?
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Art, Music, Technology, Veganism, Straight Edge
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://www.myspace.com/spishnittlestick

Back to top Go down

What Brought You Guys To The Gathering? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Brought You Guys To The Gathering?

Post by JJwells Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:03 am

i found out about this because of my friend cjanz showing me it.
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Music, Hunting, Trapping, Internet, ect
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3