The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 I_vote1010%How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 I_vote1040%How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 I_vote100%How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 I_vote1010%How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 I_vote1020%How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 I_vote100%How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 IVIBanner4Kopie

How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

How did you come up with your username?

+16
icesniper
Langdon Auger
Bulldog6045
tbguitarist
little.miss.sunny
VioletVenom
TransformersAreTheShizz
macncheese101
Darkest Rocker
Cjanz
somedeadidiot
Spishnittlestick
Silent_Brad
dolphingirl
JakeTheSnake
Donald Williams
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 Empty How did you come up with your username?

Post by Donald Williams Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Was it on the spot inspiration? or is there a deeper meaning to it?
Lets hear your story.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you come up with your username?

Post by Spishnittlestick Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:24 pm

"...Do you notice anything funny about that SOP sign?"

lol. Favorite part of the movie I think.

OR

Weird arctic lady - "You must have an epiphany"
Homer - "Eh...more than two shakes and it's considered playing with yourself!?"

But yeah, I don't know, Langdon Auger, haha.
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Art, Music, Technology, Veganism, Straight Edge
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://www.myspace.com/spishnittlestick

Back to top Go down

How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did you come up with your username?

Post by macncheese101 Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:24 am

HAHAHA love it!!!!
macncheese101
macncheese101

Female
Interests : Music, movies, John Grisham
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Langdon Auger Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:14 am

The name comes from Lisa's first crush. When she went to work with Homer episode...
Langdon Auger
Langdon Auger

Male
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:06 pm

Langdon Auger wrote:The name comes from Lisa's first crush. When she went to work with Homer episode...

And is there a 'Lisa' in your world by chance?

Razz

Surely there must be some reason for it, haha.
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Art, Music, Technology, Veganism, Straight Edge

http://www.myspace.com/spishnittlestick

Back to top Go down

Post by Langdon Auger Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:20 pm

The name sounded like every cheesy radio guy in North America so i was in radio at the time...it seemed to make sense.
Langdon Auger
Langdon Auger

Male
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by macncheese101 Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:08 am

yo you are yes beautiful to yo.... =D
macncheese101
macncheese101

Female
Interests : Music, movies, John Grisham
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:39 pm

my name is ket and my fiance is chi..i combine it and it goes like ketchi..18 is our anniversary.. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by icesniper Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:58 pm

well my nickname is Ice because my real name also starts with I so yeah there is that connection...and i'm a sniper in Airsoft so yeah...there's my name
icesniper
icesniper

Male
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorado Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:50 pm

I thought of my favorite state. Smile

Colorado

Male
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletVenom Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:00 pm

It just looks cool.

Like Pink Poison...
Violet Venom.
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheSnake Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:09 pm

I hate my username now. It sounds incredibly lame.
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletVenom Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:03 pm

Mine is br00tal
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradigm Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Mine's usually Welmic (first three letters of last name and first name), or Anithis (My Exbaux live GamerTag). But, Paradigm is my favorite word. It means "a prime example of". Kinda like saying Brad is the paradigm of sexiness.
Paradigm
Paradigm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Computers, Video Games, Philosophy
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent_Brad Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:52 pm

*blushes*

Aw shucks, Mike....
Silent_Brad
Silent_Brad
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

Male
Interests : you

https://www.facebook.com/silentbrad

Back to top Go down

Post by drawmesunshine Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:28 pm

I sorta stole mine from a girl on deviantArt, lol (:

It's the title of one of her photographs that I found, and fell in love with ^^

How did you come up with your username? - Page 3 Draw_me_sunshine_by_alphakenibuddy
Note: I fell in love with the title, not necessarily the picture, although I do like it (:

Last edited by drawmesunshine on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to show the picture (:)
drawmesunshine
drawmesunshine

Female
Interests : Art and reading (: I get in everyone's hostile little face. "Yes, I know I'm lame. Yes, I am comfortable with that. I am enlightened."
Registration date : 2009-07-22

http://tenebrouslyke.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent_Brad Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Well now that I changed mine, I guess I need to explain it again. Silent Bob is my hero and my name is Brad. So you take out the "Bob" out of Silent Bob and you insert my name, Brad, in the place of Bob and wallah! You have my awesome username.
Silent_Brad
Silent_Brad
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

Male
Interests : you

https://www.facebook.com/silentbrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Nahhh Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:17 am

This monster run round forest doesnt mean things but make cool noise liken it lots it look slug big very cooletel liken it he live in brazil or any other area matter not? NO! so then it make very good friend not MEAN! NO!!! DONT! mean thing liken it!
Nahhh
Nahhh

Male
Interests : SUBWAY RACCONS BASSSSSS
Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheSnake Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:43 pm

Nahhh wrote:This monster run round forest doesnt mean things but make cool noise liken it lots it look slug big very cooletel liken it he live in brazil or any other area matter not? NO! so then it make very good friend not MEAN! NO!!! DONT! mean thing liken it!

....What the hell
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by drawmesunshine Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:28 pm

JakeTheSnake wrote:
Nahhh wrote:This monster run round forest doesnt mean things but make cool noise liken it lots it look slug big very cooletel liken it he live in brazil or any other area matter not? NO! so then it make very good friend not MEAN! NO!!! DONT! mean thing liken it!

....What the hell

Haha, my thoughts exactly (:

I'm really trying to make sense of it, but it's rather difficult... ...

My guess is that there's a really big, un-mean, slug-like monster that makes cool noises (perhaps "nahhh"?) and lives in a forest located in Brazil or somewhere, but that's not important. He likes living in the forest. He meets another un-mean thing, and he likes it, so they become friends...?

Well, I tried, but I don't... I don't get it... *Shakes head*
drawmesunshine
drawmesunshine

Female
Interests : Art and reading (: I get in everyone's hostile little face. "Yes, I know I'm lame. Yes, I am comfortable with that. I am enlightened."
Registration date : 2009-07-22

http://tenebrouslyke.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradigm Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:56 pm

JakeTheSnake wrote:

....What the hell

What is this I don't even.
Paradigm
Paradigm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Computers, Video Games, Philosophy
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum