The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism I_vote1010%Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism I_vote1040%Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism I_vote100%Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism I_vote1010%Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism I_vote1020%Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism I_vote100%Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism IVIBanner4Kopie

Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism

Go down

Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism Empty Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism

I believe we are all free energy - every human, every bit of nature, and every animal. This free energy perhaps derived from a much larger energy source that manifested in physical form what we call the Universe. When I think of things like this, it gives me a much more equal view. As we take on the physical form our bodies attune (and are limited) to the biological properties. Once the material being is obstructed that energy is returned to its free state, giving it a chance at manifesting another open form.

I believe through focusing on one's own self and paying attention to the ebb and flow of their own motions they can control and manipulate said energy to direct it at other things through emotion and body language. By getting distracted from yourself and prioritising the material world over everything else this inhibits your ability to distinguish your individuality against the mass conforming of the general population.

Everything is a chemical reaction. All your senses respond to nerve signals. If the entire world was a figment of your imagination we could not relate to one another and we could manipulate everything around us by simply believing. Now we know that is not true. I think all our senses make sense of light and wave forms. But it is not all a hallucination.

I struggled with the belief everything was a perception of my own imagination for months. I became detached from life and was reclusive. It really was a horrible period.

Last edited by VioletVenom on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Energy Manifesting Physical Form vs Solopsism :: Comments

Cjanz

Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:40 pm by Cjanz

I agree with most of the points you've made. I think that we've come to the point of ignoring the presence of energy around us. It's displayed subtly through science, and can be explored by becoming in tune with ourselves and the waves around us.

I recall your experimentation with astral projection, which I don't really buy into, but I do agree with you on this. We can definitely manipulate the force around us by understanding how it works, and how it corresponds with our body movements.

Back to top Go down