The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 I_vote1010%Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 I_vote1040%Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 I_vote100%Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 I_vote1010%Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 I_vote1020%Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 I_vote100%Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 IVIBanner4Kopie

Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Future Plans/Occupation Desires

+10
dolphingirl
VioletVenom
CameronBond
JakeTheSnake
Donald Williams
Apollo
Cjanz
Silent_Brad
icesniper
Spishnittlestick
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 Empty Future Plans/Occupation Desires

Post by Spishnittlestick Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've always found it interesting to see where people plan on going with their lives.

Personally, I would love to get into game design, but there's a lot I can do. I love Art, Music, Math, English, and Computer Sciences...I'm the basic nerd, haha. I enjoy computer programming. I've done some basic Java stuff, and I'll be taking an AP programming course next year. I think software development and application design would be cool, but overall I would really love to do pretty much anything in the gaming industry, so I still have some deciding to do, lol. You guys have any plans for the future yet?
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Art, Music, Technology, Veganism, Straight Edge
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://www.myspace.com/spishnittlestick

Back to top Go down

Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 Empty Re: Future Plans/Occupation Desires

Post by Spishnittlestick Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Darkest Rocker wrote:haha

debating and arguing is always fun Smile

Yea, I can imagine your parents enjoy that..haha

I know my parents definitely do not! But it is fun!

I always end up getting hurt with lacking privileges or physically, haha. My dad gets annoyed when I portray my intelligence in a fashion that (1) he does not understand completely (and 2) where I make him look like a fool who contradicts himself.

My family and I don't get along very well.

There's so much stuff I would love to do, haha. I have like a list of things I want to do. Even now, lol. I do have my main plans for working as a programmer and such, but in the mean time I would love to do a little recording (if I had better software and musically inclined friends and a little more knowledge of music in general. My music class wasn't the most knowledgeable), Do a comic strip, do an animated series (computer animation or stop motion, I don't care...I would like a better camera though), write a book or two, write a few more computer programs before summer is out (if anyone needs a Fahrenheit to Celsius converter, a program that will tell you the individual coins used to make change, or a variety of other basic programs, I'll hook you up Razz)

if anyone feels like accomplishing anything, let's do it! The interwebz rocks for file share, and I need a partner in crime (or mini production studio, haha).
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Future Plans/Occupation Desires - Page 3 Empty Re: Future Plans/Occupation Desires

Post by Darkest Rocker Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:25 pm

Haha sound slike you have aquite a long list of things to do Smile

I get along with my parents pretty well...although I kind of confuse them somewhat at times.

Smile
Darkest Rocker
Darkest Rocker

Female
Interests : Music yet again, whether I am listening to it, dancing to it, headbanging with it, or making my own
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.myspace.com/alwaysbubbly

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:27 pm

Darkest Rocker wrote:Haha sound slike you have aquite a long list of things to do Smile

I get along with my parents pretty well...although I kind of confuse them somewhat at times.

Smile

I've been told that I'm an overachiever, haha, I just haven't anyone to share the experience with.

My first claymation was pretty boss, but I did everything except for the story, haha. I saved my partner's ARSE with that 98, he would have failed otherwise, haha.
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkest Rocker Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:37 pm

aha

go overachievers!

We are awesometastically amazing!
Darkest Rocker
Darkest Rocker

Female
Interests : Music yet again, whether I am listening to it, dancing to it, headbanging with it, or making my own

Back to top Go down

Post by macncheese101 Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:40 pm

tsk tsk tsk....more smartical words...
macncheese101
macncheese101

Female
Interests : Music, movies, John Grisham
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkest Rocker Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:53 pm

Haha

I love silly words

and smartical...that is a good one

Smile
Darkest Rocker
Darkest Rocker

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by macncheese101 Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:34 pm

Why thank you....how very sweetish of you...
macncheese101
macncheese101

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkest Rocker Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:46 pm

Yep...I like you

you are very cool Smile
Darkest Rocker
Darkest Rocker

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by macncheese101 Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:08 pm

i wanna be lukewarm tho
macncheese101
macncheese101

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkest Rocker Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:11 pm

haha well then you can be lukewarm!

the only lukewarm chick I know!

awesome!
Darkest Rocker
Darkest Rocker

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by macncheese101 Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:20 am

SCORE!!! I'ma gonna be famous!!!! What a Face
macncheese101
macncheese101

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:01 am

You wish!!!! *Tells dad*
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male
Location : The Milky Way Galaxy, Take a Left, and walk 3 miles.
Interests : Music. Music. Music.

http://www.you.justgotowned.com

Back to top Go down

Post by macncheese101 Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:04 am

Being lukewarm isn't a bad thing....dad isn't gonna care what I've decided to do with my life.... tongue
macncheese101
macncheese101

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:20 am

" Now, those guys know how to protest. 'Drench yourselves with kerosene and light yourselves on fire!!!' "
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by macncheese101 Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:27 am

Not again....
macncheese101
macncheese101

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjanz Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:22 am

Back on topic...

I was thinking of being a studio musician. I think that would be a fun occupation.
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkest Rocker Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:45 am

yea it could be.

I am still thinking of majoring...or at the very least minoring, in music.

But being a chemist or an engineer could be a blast Smile
Darkest Rocker
Darkest Rocker

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:22 am

Cjanz wrote:Back on topic...

I was thinking of being a studio musician. I think that would be a fun occupation.

Good luck with that.
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkest Rocker Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:41 am

I still need to solidify what I want to do with my life...

*sigh*
Darkest Rocker
Darkest Rocker

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletVenom Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:05 pm

I love psychology, photography, computer science and music. So I have a wide variety of what to choose from. I love video game soundtracks like final fantasy so I was thinking of maybe my biggest goal is to compose music for a video game series or something. That'd be insane to write epic stuff. I'm definately getting a degree in computer science/programming. Photography, I don't know I still need to learn more about it. Psychology maybe later in life if I go back to school and get a master's degree in it, or whatever therequirements are to study the minds of criminals Very Happy Is that referred to as forensic psychology?
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by macncheese101 Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:44 pm

Criminal Psychology....human behavior stuff....I like reading about mobsters and serial killers and that sort of thing just to try to understand it all better.....if that floats your boat, a great site for that is www.crimelibrary.com.... Very Happy
macncheese101
macncheese101

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum