The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]United Care USA and Their Services Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]United Care USA and Their Services Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

United Care USA and Their Services Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

United Care USA and Their Services I_vote1010%United Care USA and Their Services I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
United Care USA and Their Services I_vote1040%United Care USA and Their Services I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
United Care USA and Their Services I_vote100%United Care USA and Their Services I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
United Care USA and Their Services I_vote1010%United Care USA and Their Services I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
United Care USA and Their Services I_vote1020%United Care USA and Their Services I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
United Care USA and Their Services I_vote100%United Care USA and Their Services I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
United Care USA and Their Services EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
United Care USA and Their Services EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
United Care USA and Their Services EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
United Care USA and Their Services EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
United Care USA and Their Services EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
United Care USA and Their Services EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
United Care USA and Their Services EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
United Care USA and Their Services EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
United Care USA and Their Services EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

United Care USA and Their Services IVIBanner4Kopie

United Care USA and Their Services Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

United Care USA and Their Services

Go down

United Care USA and Their Services Empty United Care USA and Their Services

Post by RonDarrell Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:28 am

United Care USA is a national public charity which is supported by public contributions. Their main charitable purpose is to promote awareness and prevention of child abuse, abduction and exploitation; distribute free publications and educational information to concerned citizens; promote volunteerism and self help groups; sponsor film presentations for schools, kinder gardens and civic organizations; maintain nationwide toll free 800 ‘Child abuse hot line’; educate the public relating to the mental health and well being of exploited, battered, emotionally and sexually abused children under 18 years of age.

There are many diverse services, publications and benefits provided by them. A membership certificate can be used by one to proudly declare ones participation in United Care USA. ‘We Care’, the United Care USA newsletter is a bimonthly publication promoting awareness and prevention of child abuse, abduction and exploitation, including safety tips for parents and children, research reports, public policy, local and national programs and statistics. The telecommunication services include a national 24 hour toll free 800 hot-line which serves as a national reporting advocate and as a national clearing house of information with the sole objective of insuring the protection of all exploited abducted and abused children. Videos movies are provided by the United Care USA Library and Resource Center which promote awareness and prevention of child molestation, exploitation, physical, emotional and sexual abuse for individual families, schools, kinder gardens and civic organizations.

Victron Energy regularly funds United Care USA by contributing to them and supporting their efforts. The President and the CEO of Victron Energy, ali sharaf, feels privileged to help such an organization in their efforts.

RonDarrell

Male
Interests : reding books
Registration date : 2011-04-16

Back to top Go down