The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... I_vote1010%Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... I_vote1040%Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... I_vote100%Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... I_vote1010%Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... I_vote1020%Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... I_vote100%Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... IVIBanner4Kopie

Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ......

Go down

Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ......

Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... I_vote100%Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... I_vote11 0% 
[ 0 ]
Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... I_vote100%Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... I_vote11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... Empty Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ......

Post by amadare Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:23 pm

DVD is the first choice for many people when they want to watch movies at home. It has high quality picture, different subtitles and audio tracks and most important, some of the DVD movies are more enjoyable than the cinema one.
However, when we travel, when the disc is broken, when we want to backup the DVD movies, when we want to share the movies with friends, when we want to make usage of the movie, what should we do?
Convert DVD to video video formats you need.

This guide aims to show you how to convert DVD to different video format both for windows/mac users.

Part 1: How to Convert DVD on Windows with DVD Ripper

Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... 4013229868_798107d47d

Step 1: Load DVD
Put your DVD to your DVD Drive and click “Load DVD” button to add your DVD
Step 2: Choose Profile
Choose your output video profile from a drop-down list.
Step 3: Start Conversion

Part 2: How to Convert DVD on Mac with DVD Ripper for Mac

Full Guide: How to Convert DVD to MP4, AVI, 3GP, iPod ...... 4028223743_5251b3d055

Step 1: Load DVD
Click the “Load DVD” button, find the DVD folder of the movie you want to add from your DVD-ROM, and Click “Open”.
Step 2: Choose output profile and settings
Selecting output format is really easy, you can chose your output format according to your devices players and the default setting works great.
For a veteran of digital player, you could customize your own settings by clicking “Settings” button to chose your own video resolution, frame rate, bit rate, encoder, etc.
Step 3: Start Conversion

If you want to convert both DVD and videos, here is a really powerful DVD Converter Suite. It can help you to convert DVD and videos easily. It can also help you to backup the iPod music and videos to your computer.

amadare

Female
Interests : ghsdfasd
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down