The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture I_vote1010%What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture I_vote1040%What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture I_vote100%What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture I_vote1010%What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture I_vote1020%What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture I_vote100%What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture IVIBanner4Kopie

What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture

4 posters

Go down

What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture Empty What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture

Post by JakeTheSnake Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:07 pm

It disgusts me most of the time but of course I take part in it quite often and America's practically built on top of it these days so idk what would actually happen if it started to die
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture Empty Re: What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture

Post by Lamp109 Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:50 pm

everyone participates...you cant really stop it.

i like owning and buying things and thats something i just have to be honest about. we are greedy.
Lamp109
Lamp109

Male
Interests : Bicycling, running, tech, music
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture Empty Re: What are your thoughts on our Consumerist Culture

Post by dojo Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:14 am

People buy stuff they don't need, people max out their credit cards, people are recklessly spending. It's something I see in my country too, even if in the US the phenomenon is bigger. Anyway, I've learned to spend money on stuff that really matters and make sure I don't repeat the mistakes I'd make years ago.

dojo

Female
Interests : Web design, blogging, traveling
Registration date : 2011-01-26

http://www.dojo-design.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheSnake Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:19 pm

Yeah I hate credit card companies with a passion, they pretty much encourage people to get into debt.
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:26 pm

Ya my plan is to never own a credit card now in someways you have to but I will do my best not to. I just dont see an absolute purpose for one. They ruin lives.
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Music, Hunting, Trapping, Internet, ect
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheSnake Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:27 pm

There are ways around not owning a credit card.
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Yep and I plan to use those ways ha. interesting fact most hotels and such dont need you to have a credit card anymore.
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Music, Hunting, Trapping, Internet, ect
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down