The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  I_vote1010%Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  I_vote1040%Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  I_vote100%Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  I_vote1010%Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  I_vote1020%Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  I_vote100%Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  IVIBanner4Kopie

Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.

Go down

Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  Empty Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.

Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz.  E609a0591cbcf8d6cbffc89ac925fdf5
Grilled Chesse at its finest

I enjoy high quality grilled cheese, I do not mean the conjuration of two slices of bread and two pieces of kraft cheese microwaved into a soup. No, I'm talking about a cheese sandwich grilled with the heavy hands of a George Foreman grill.

However, it does not end there, I like to add a little pizazz to the classic dish, I achieve this feat by adding about four pickles to the sandwich, (Any more and it's a tad excessive.) I also usually add multiple cheeses to the fabled sandwich, but, if anyone is ready to stop there than they are making a huge mistake.

Another clever idea is to add a dash or oregano to richen the flavor of the sandwich, and if one is feeling rather daring they could add a hint of hot sauce to the sandwich as well. Finally, I would recommend dipping the sandwich in ranch or pizza sauce to complete this grand experience.

People ask me if there is Heaven on Earth, Four words, Hershey's cookies and cream.

Fin.

Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Spicing up old fashioned traditions with a scoop of pizazz. :: Comments

JakeTheSnake

Post Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:14 pm by JakeTheSnake

I don't know man, the idea of pickels on a grilled cheese sandwich sounds very unappealing.

Back to top Go down

tbguitarist

Post Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:33 pm by tbguitarist

I like to add leftover hot dogs, for a meatier and more hearty flavor.

Back to top Go down

MasonK565

Post Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:55 pm by MasonK565

I don't know either, grilled cheese sandwiches are nasty to begin with.

Back to top Go down

somedeadidiot

Post Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:33 pm by somedeadidiot

Instead of George Foreman, I use a skillet.
In addition to the original, 2 slices of bread, 2 slices of Kraft, I add shredded Mexican 4 Cheese, a couple jalapeño slices, and hickory bacon salt.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum