The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]School Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]School Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

School Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

School I_vote1010%School I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
School I_vote1040%School I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
School I_vote100%School I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
School I_vote1020%School I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
School EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
School EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
School EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
School EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
School EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
School EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
School EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
School EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
School EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

School IVIBanner4Kopie

School Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

School

+5
dolphingirl
JakeTheSnake
Silent_Brad
Oliviar
Spishnittlestick
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

School Empty School

Post by Spishnittlestick Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:44 pm

Well, most have you have already started (I start tomorrow). How was the first day? How is the year going thus far? Overall, is there anything you want to complain about? Brag about? Any cool projects, anything (or anyone) making you miserable? School is a HUGE topic, so talk about whatever Smile
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Art, Music, Technology, Veganism, Straight Edge
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://www.myspace.com/spishnittlestick

Back to top Go down

School Empty Re: School

Post by Oliviar Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:48 pm

Started 3 weeks ago.
The year is very boring. We don't get much done. Met a few people. Trying to keep myself from falling asleep in class. Rather simple.
Oliviar
Oliviar

Female
Interests : Musical, nerdy things.
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent_Brad Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:05 pm

I'm loving school this year. I enjoy most of my classes. And it's going pretty easy so far. I literally haven't done a thing in my biology class, but I still have an A-! So yeah, it's going pretty good.
Silent_Brad
Silent_Brad
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

Male
Interests : you

https://www.facebook.com/silentbrad

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheSnake Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:24 pm

F school lol I've hated it since I came back
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dolphingirl Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:35 pm

School. Ok. I'll talk about school. Where to start is the question. I will just say random things that come to mind... or something. Ok. First of all. I managed to get a girl extremely freakin' mad at me the second week of school. Talented, eh? Well... she is mad at me because I was sticking up for this guy I know that she HATES. And she won't even talk to me so I can't really do anything. Anyways. Oh, and there is a kid that started late and he is totally stealing my guy friend away from me! See, he is my best friend that is a boy and we used to hang out and have SO MUCH FUN! And now this new kid comes along and he is leaving and not hanging out with me so much. Oh, and to add on, I think this new kid likes me. And to be honest... he kinda scares me. Oh, and then there is another group of girls and one of them was my friend last year, but this year she is hanging with some new girls and they basically ignore me and it kinda hurts. Want to know something else? There are 3 other guys there that my friends say act like they like me. Oh. And the one guy I like... I think likes my friend. SOOO! Anyways... that is mostly it for now... I am sure I will have much, much more later! Wink
dolphingirl
dolphingirl

Female
Interests : Friends, Animals, Computer
Registration date : 2008-07-15

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:03 pm

dolphingirl wrote:School. Ok. I'll talk about school. Where to start is the question. I will just say random things that come to mind... or something. Ok. First of all. I managed to get a girl extremely freakin' mad at me the second week of school. Talented, eh? Well... she is mad at me because I was sticking up for this guy I know that she HATES. And she won't even talk to me so I can't really do anything. Anyways. Oh, and there is a kid that started late and he is totally stealing my guy friend away from me! See, he is my best friend that is a boy and we used to hang out and have SO MUCH FUN! And now this new kid comes along and he is leaving and not hanging out with me so much. Oh, and to add on, I think this new kid likes me. And to be honest... he kinda scares me. Oh, and then there is another group of girls and one of them was my friend last year, but this year she is hanging with some new girls and they basically ignore me and it kinda hurts. Want to know something else? There are 3 other guys there that my friends say act like they like me. Oh. And the one guy I like... I think likes my friend. SOOO! Anyways... that is mostly it for now... I am sure I will have much, much more later! Wink

haha, I bet that feels good to get off your chest Razz

Drama suckssss. Junior High was when it was the WORST. lol, hormones. They do that to people (I'm dead serious).
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:29 pm

Yup. I must admit, there's significantly less drama in our high school than there was in our middle school...I'm just waiting until next year... Then Olivar-knows-who (both of them) comes... Ugh. You people don't know drama until you know those two....
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male
Location : The Milky Way Galaxy, Take a Left, and walk 3 miles.
Interests : Music. Music. Music.
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://www.you.justgotowned.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliviar Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:41 pm

somedeadidiot wrote:Yup. I must admit, there's significantly less drama in our high school than there was in our middle school...I'm just waiting until next year... Then Olivar-knows-who (both of them) comes... Ugh. You people don't know drama until you know those two....

Deary, you won't have any classes with them.
Well, I won't.
Unless one of them makes it into Algebra II, Chem, Zoology, History, Sophomore's english, or black orchestra.
Well.
Black orchestra.
Maybe.
Probably.
Damn.
Well, at least I won't have any classes with the other one.
Not a one.
i'll only see them in the morning.
Which I proudly spend hanging out with Taylawr.
Oliviar
Oliviar

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheSnake Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:13 pm

Well I can be glad and say I won't classes with any of them....because I have no idea who these people are haha
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:40 pm

First day was fine for me. It was good to be back, for sure. I'm looking forward to my AP class and my Honors class puts me with the same English teacher I had last year (yussss). I'm not looking forward to chemistry, though I do love sciences. The teacher is pretty lame. Umm, I'm not really looking forward to French either, but I shan't admit it because I was KINDA French Club President, haha.
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:12 pm

Ugh! My Geometry teacher is a DORK!!!!!
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:31 pm

lol, I'm really enjoying my classes so far, especially my AP and Honors courses. The only real complaint I have is Chemistry because my teacher is sooo boring. I love sciences, but seriously, the teacher has to be kinda cool to make things a little interesting, haha.

My AP American History teacher makes death threats. It's hilarious.

Do you have your book covered? No? Ok, you'll die later...

She's so nonchalant about it, haha.

Don't use pronouns...or I'll cut you.

haha, amazing.
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:40 pm

"Correct grammar, you don't use, and shank you in the shiz, I will."
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by little.miss.sunny Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:13 pm

ok. i hope this will all fit in one post. so i am going to a private school that is like, extreme hippie. today my teacher wore a shirt that said treehugger. it's a montsaury (sp?) school if any of you even know what that is. so on the first day, i was basically the only kid that nobody knew. i was really shy all thru the first week which is weird since i am usually overwhelmingly outgoing. so anyway, i was the last person to get there on the first day, and i felt really scared when i walked in the room. the first person i saw was and EXTREMELY HOT i mean he was LIKE THAT. so i was like scared to talk to him. i started making friends with some of the other girls and there is like a huge drama between them right now. its basically two groups: a few girls and a lot of the guys and the other group is just girls. so i started making friend mostly with the just girls group, but i also want to be friends with the other group #1 because it has the guy i like in it, #2 because there are girls in it who are really nice to me. and i feel like if i tear myself away from the just girls group, ill be back stabbing them in the back because im being friends with their enemies, and theyll think im going to gossip about them, which i wont. i cant really be friends with both of them, because ill be in the middle of a ton of drama which is the whole reason i left public school. and plus there is a whole seperate thing with the guy i like and one of my friends. they have been texting like, A LOT. i think he likes her but she already has a boyfriend and she hasnt told him, so i think she likes him back, even tho she wont admit it. im not mad at her cuz she is basically the only girl in both groups who isnt in all the drama, and i want her to stay my friend. anyways, this guy has been sending me a ton of mixed messages, and i have no idea whether he hates me and thinks im totally annoying, or if he has at least a TINY crush on me. AND THIS IS ONLY ABOUT THE FOURTH WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am freaking out. and in the middle of all this i still have a lot of school work. well it feels good to write this all down anyways.
little.miss.sunny
little.miss.sunny

Female
Interests : ^^^ Music, Movies, The Sims 3
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:03 pm

haha, it's good that you got it out. That much drama will drive anyone insane. Cliques suck. And my chem teacher is a hippie too, I think :p
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dolphingirl Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:11 pm

Ok, well. You know how I said that the guy I like I think likes my friend? Well... he asked her out. And they are kinda going out now so yeah. I am sorta ok with it I GUESS though. But, he is being kinda mean to me now and is ignoring me. So I feel sorta hurt. Anyways...
dolphingirl
dolphingirl

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:44 pm

I'm sorry to hear that. 13-14 is almost always a bad age, lol. There's just so much drama and hurting and everything else because no one can control themselves. Just stay above it all and you'll be appreciated for it Smile

Of course, the best thing here may just be to talk to your friend so that she can make sure that her new guy friend isn't picking on you at all. I have more 13 year old friends than what one would think :p The thing that sets them apart from others is the fact that they just seem more mature about everything, which is definitely apparent.

At that age, things can get messy. Just don't get pulled into the mess Wink
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:17 pm

Middle school (is worse than) High school
as far as drama goes.
Middle school was HORRIBLE once I reached 8th grade.... 7th was fine, but when 8th hit and I met some 7th graders...oh, god. I'd have to say 8th grade in a school of 7/8th graders would be the worst when talking about drama. If you can survive that, you can survive high school (drama) for 4 years.

But... I'm not sure about that. I just met some 7th graders Friday night at a football game.... I'm waiting on the drama to come my way. Though, some of those 7th graders are "hella ****in', balls-to-the-walls" awesome (and I'm pretty sure one of them likes me, which might make it even worse) the drama still may come..
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dolphingirl Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:08 pm

My school is going to the fair tomorrow. I am kinda excited. I just hope that I am in the same group with this one girl I know.
dolphingirl
dolphingirl

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliviar Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:54 pm

hmm.
Any one else cheat?
Or at least help other people cheat.
I don't do it, but I pass around my homework so other people can copy. It's no biggy; I lend it out to one of my smarter guy friends.
Anyone think it's wrong?
Oliviar
Oliviar

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:00 am

I don't do it. I'm a firm believer in letting people do their own work. Copying really has no benefit to anyone. Why is it fair that you have to do the homework, but they don't?
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliviar Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:33 pm

Spishnittlestick wrote:I don't do it. I'm a firm believer in letting people do their own work. Copying really has no benefit to anyone. Why is it fair that you have to do the homework, but they don't?

I really do think that they should be allowed to copy; as long as whenever you need help, they'll give it back.
I currently just let my friend Drew copy my german homework. He offers me geometry homework, but I usually get mine done Very Happy
It's just a you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours sort of deal.
Oliviar
Oliviar

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:00 pm

I guess, but with me, all my teachers know me so well that if I DO forget something, they're very easy on me. I have everything done 99% of the time, so if I slip up once, they're fine. A benefit of a small school, for sure Smile I mean, hell, my health class this year is me and two other kids. Yeah.
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjanz Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:26 pm

Wow, how many kids go to your school?
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliviar Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:43 pm

Spishnittlestick wrote:I guess, but with me, all my teachers know me so well that if I DO forget something, they're very easy on me. I have everything done 99% of the time, so if I slip up once, they're fine. A benefit of a small school, for sure Smile I mean, hell, my health class this year is me and two other kids. Yeah.

I have this paranoia that the teachers want me to fail, just to show me that highschool wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.
And also because I skipped a grade and teachers generally don't like smart students.
Oliviar
Oliviar

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next