The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]How to tell fakers from the real thing Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]How to tell fakers from the real thing Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

How to tell fakers from the real thing Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

How to tell fakers from the real thing I_vote1010%How to tell fakers from the real thing I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
How to tell fakers from the real thing I_vote1040%How to tell fakers from the real thing I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
How to tell fakers from the real thing I_vote100%How to tell fakers from the real thing I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
How to tell fakers from the real thing I_vote1010%How to tell fakers from the real thing I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
How to tell fakers from the real thing I_vote1020%How to tell fakers from the real thing I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
How to tell fakers from the real thing I_vote100%How to tell fakers from the real thing I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
How to tell fakers from the real thing EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
How to tell fakers from the real thing EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
How to tell fakers from the real thing EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
How to tell fakers from the real thing EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
How to tell fakers from the real thing EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
How to tell fakers from the real thing EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
How to tell fakers from the real thing EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
How to tell fakers from the real thing EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
How to tell fakers from the real thing EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

How to tell fakers from the real thing IVIBanner4Kopie

How to tell fakers from the real thing Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

How to tell fakers from the real thing

4 posters

Go down

How to tell fakers from the real thing Empty How to tell fakers from the real thing

Post by little.miss.sunny Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:56 pm

Question: How can you tell if a guy (or a girl) is actually a sincere, sensitive, and kind person or if they're just faking and they just want to ummm... well you get the idea.
little.miss.sunny
little.miss.sunny

Female
Interests : ^^^ Music, Movies, The Sims 3
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

How to tell fakers from the real thing Empty Re: How to tell fakers from the real thing

Post by Spishnittlestick Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:23 pm

Time will tell, lol.

That's the biggest one.

Trust me, it's really easy to spot someone who is truly altruistic. Besides, someone that really cares will be more interested into what you're ready to do and when you're willing to do it.

LOTS of conversation will do the trick too. If the conversation goes somewhere all the time, and you're both laughing and having a great time, even on the phone, you'll know it's probably good.

Whenever you're with the individual, it's all about the body language. Where are the eyes ("Umm...I'm up here?"), where are the hands? Sweet touches or obnoxious ones?

They'll listen to you, they'll understand what you want, and they'll fix what they've done wrong.

They won't want to rush anything.

I'm going to have to quote Jeff Foxworthy here, even though it makes me cringe to quote a self-proclaimed redneck.

"Just go with your gut!"

lol. Hope I helped Wink
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Art, Music, Technology, Veganism, Straight Edge
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://www.myspace.com/spishnittlestick

Back to top Go down

How to tell fakers from the real thing Empty Re: How to tell fakers from the real thing

Post by Donald Williams Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:34 pm

People in relationships usually show their true motives when you say one word..."no"

If they really like you, they will be fine with it, but if they have other motives, they'll usually show their true colors then and there.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:44 am

If he's basically stalking you, (always wanting to be with you, always talking about you, ect.) but is quiet and shy and doesn't seem like he's having a good time around you, he's probably not faking, he's probably not for real, it's probably just hormones. Like spish said, time will tell. If it IS hormones, it'll go away after a week or two, maybe a month. If it's real, it'll last a while, won't go to fast, ect. If it's fake.... Use a seat belt. That car's goin' off the edge....
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male
Location : The Milky Way Galaxy, Take a Left, and walk 3 miles.
Interests : Music. Music. Music.
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://www.you.justgotowned.com

Back to top Go down

Post by little.miss.sunny Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:58 pm

thanks you guys, that really helps. sunny
little.miss.sunny
little.miss.sunny

Female
Interests : ^^^ Music, Movies, The Sims 3
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Williams Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:01 pm

No problem.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down