The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks I_vote1010%Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks I_vote1040%Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks I_vote100%Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks I_vote1010%Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks I_vote1020%Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks I_vote100%Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks IVIBanner4Kopie

Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks

5 posters

Go down

Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks Empty Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks

Post by Paradigm Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Alright, so I told the loan place where I get my loans to loan me $1300 for the Fall '09 semester. Well, they gave me my $1300, but for some damn odd reason they split it up so I get it over two semesters, $650 each semester. This is a big 'WTF' for me, since I'm poor and I can't make up the extra $350 it'll cost this semester (each semester here is around $1000, not including books). Now I'm borrowing from my grandpa, whom I already owe $600 for a previous student loan from, so now my plans for moving out at the end of the year grow thinner and thinner because I'm going to be broke.

The moral of this is: whatever plans you have when you graduate high school, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP PLAN JUST IN CASE PLAN 'A' DOESN'T GO THROUGH. Ten times out of ten, your plans will change. Also, don't mess around in school. Aim for high grades. Seriously, aim for a 4.0 GPA. No matter what. Grab as many scholarships as you can, even if you think you're not eligible for them. Take it from me. I dicked around in school and didn't really get good grades and now its biting me in the ass hardcore. I'm a strong advocate when it comes to education. A good education is VITAL to a successful feature.

I realize that a lot of the members of this forum are still in high school, so I just wanted to share this. Don't screw up like I did.

TL;DR - Stay in school and aim for high grades, because if you don't, chances are that you'll regret it in the future.
Paradigm
Paradigm
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Computers, Video Games, Philosophy
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks Empty Re: Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks

Post by JakeTheSnake Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:12 pm

Damn dude that really sucks, college loans always end up biting people in the ass no matter who it is.
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks Empty Re: Student Loans and Why Growing Up Sucks

Post by KAITLIN10 Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:43 pm

yeah I'm pretty excited for college, but I'm constantly bummed knowing that college is going to kick my family in the butt moneywise
KAITLIN10
KAITLIN10

Female
Interests : Hugh Laurie. music, drums, guitar, movies
Registration date : 2010-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:41 pm

NO JAKE YOU'RE BROAD.
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male
Interests : Computers/Religion
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://ultra-omega.niffith.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:59 pm

I feel that graduating is a very awesome but frightening thing at the same time. Im excited to do somthing knew and further my education for later on in life but then agian that means the real world is waiting for me and it wont be easy at all.
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Music, Hunting, Trapping, Internet, ect
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down