The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  I_vote1010%Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  I_vote1040%Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  I_vote100%Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  I_vote1010%Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  I_vote1020%Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]
Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  I_vote100%Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  IVIBanner4Kopie

Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"

4 posters

Go down

Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  Empty Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"

Post by Donald Williams Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:07 pm

Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  Empty Re: Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"

Post by JakeTheSnake Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:13 pm

It's odd that it's been almost 20 year since that interview. DO YOU NEED PHONE LINES TO USE THE INTERNET.
JakeTheSnake
JakeTheSnake

Male
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"  Empty Re: Katie Couric: "Allison, can you explain what 'Internet' is?"

Post by Donald Williams Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 pm

JakeTheSnake wrote:It's odd that it's been almost 20 year since that interview. DO YOU NEED PHONE LINES TO USE THE INTERNET.

Thank god for Al Gore.
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:43 pm

That was 20 years ago?! So I was 52 when that happened....

Anyways, is it just me, or has Katie Couric come a long way from this video?
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Interests : Music, comics, movies
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjanz Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:27 am

I think she has, too!

I think the stark blonde suits her much better, and I don't even like blondes.
Cjanz
Cjanz
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : New music, philosophy, technology in general, culture, language, religion, and debate

http://www.the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down