The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Make up a story Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Make up a story Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Make up a story Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Make up a story I_vote1010%Make up a story I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Make up a story I_vote1040%Make up a story I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Make up a story I_vote100%Make up a story I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Make up a story I_vote1020%Make up a story I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Make up a story EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Make up a story EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Make up a story EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Make up a story EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Make up a story EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Make up a story EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Make up a story EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Make up a story EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Make up a story EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Make up a story IVIBanner4Kopie

Make up a story Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Make up a story

+5
JJwells
macncheese101
dolphingirl
little.miss.sunny
tbguitarist
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Make up a story Empty Make up a story

Post by tbguitarist Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:46 pm

Make up some sort of story about the person above you, anything about them, just try not to make it offensive!
tbguitarist
tbguitarist

Male
Interests : Music, both listening to and creating, technology, archery, motorcycles, cars, bowling
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Make up a story Empty Re: Make up a story

Post by little.miss.sunny Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:06 pm

ok.

once upon a time, there was a kid named jerry. he loved to play the guitar. his brother bert loved guitar to, but he couldnt play worth a crap, so he was jealous of jerry. one day, jerry got a gig at a local coffee shop, java the hut, with his band, cubic zerconium (sorry if i spelled that wrong). bert got so jealous, that half way through jerry's solo in the song umm.. ruby wrath, bert sreamed out, "JERRY IS A FAKE!!! THAT ISNT REALLY HIM PLAYING IT'S JUST A RECORDING!!". After the show, jerry shot bert with an arrow, because jerry was also a very accomplished archer. the end. ya i know that story is retarded but i love being the first one to post on a new topic
little.miss.sunny
little.miss.sunny

Female
Interests : ^^^ Music, Movies, The Sims 3
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dolphingirl Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:55 pm

haha. okay...

One time there was a girl named sunny. she was extremely quiet and shy. she spent the entire day studying and doing homework. she had 1 friend. her goldfish. then one day this lady came knockin on the door. sunny opened it and the lady just welcomed herself in. she saw that sunny was all alone. they got to talking. sunny told her her whole story. sooo the lady took sunny downtown for some shopping. while they were downtown sunny could not stop talking to this lady whose name nobody can know. anyways. sunny got so loud and started laughing a ton. then she realized how much she had changed. and she up and had a heart attack from the shock.

okay. very stupid. very dumb. but it qualifies. and just so ya'll know.. that description of sunny is like the anti - sunny.
dolphingirl
dolphingirl

Female
Interests : Friends, Animals, Computer
Registration date : 2008-07-15

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by little.miss.sunny Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:42 pm

once, there was a girl named dolphina. she was a baby-sitting for her little brothers and sisters. their names were leinad, nahtan, alegna, ylime, yrahcaz, and bocaj. (LOL). dolphina loved them all very much. one day, alegna ran away. she was very bossy, and when dolphina told her never to poop her pants again, she got mad. so dolphina set out on a journey to find alegna. she brought leinad and bocaj with her, and left ylime who was second oldest to care for yrahcaz. dolphina, leinad and bocaj decided to search the fair grounds first, because that was alegna's favorite place to walk her dog, ycul, who was also missing. finally, bocaj spotted her her and ycul under the grandstand. they all went home and lived happily ever after.
little.miss.sunny
little.miss.sunny

Female
Interests : ^^^ Music, Movies, The Sims 3
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:18 pm

Little Miss Sunny was only her pseudoname.

She sits alone at a dock off of the Montauk bay. Closing in on two am, it was unclear as to where her life was headed. Her dress was torn and fringed at the bottom where she had run past thousands of citiespeople and over an immense amount of medal fallen from the Party Towers. Unable to breath from the tremendous amounts of running, she unhooked her corset in the back. Without thought she mantained the posture of an actress which she was taught to mantain since the umbilical cord was cut and she was placed in her fathers' arms for the first time.

Ever since around nine pm that evening, all of her dreams, aspirations, and hopes of continuing such the contagiously famed life were dissipating with every moment she sat uncomforted. Clenching her own hand, she depicted the pen on her palm as a sign that she should have been able to recognize at the very beginning. It was the most of typical stories. If you were to take the short few hours of that night, portray a real person's cliche life through a horrid chick flick, her's would be the most viable for the job. Her future was crushed because of what she had mistook for a destined love. "ON THE SUNNY SIDE." Finding herself replaying the evening in her head as if she was still in some sort of pixar montage of events, her tear ducts burst like the thousand of suns bursting above her at the very moment. Unfortunate as her story was, she knew it was hers to keep and she had to do something withit. She walked to the edge of the closest dock and leaned off the edge, washing "ON THE SUNNY SIDE" out of her vision, along with that pseudonym tattooed into her public alias. She would have to start her life over. From the beginning. The very beginning. The umbilical cord. She spread her wings, pushing holes through her corset and dress. She flew away as a figure appeared in the distance, whom she knew would take her away if she had not done so first.

Back to top Go down

Post by macncheese101 Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:05 pm

"Why do they call him Blue Fever?" she wondered as she left the bowling alley late Friday night. It was a bit chilly outside and, as usual, she had ignored her mother's advice to bring a jacket. She sighed and started the long walk home. All the way, she replayed the evening in her mind.

It had started out as an innocent outing with her friends and ended with her all alone with hundreds of questions. They had divided into two teams, boys vs. girls, as it always was. The boys always liked to turn everything into a competition. The game itself wasn't very eventful, though she did manage to get the highest score on her team. The real event worth mentioning was his arrival. Mikey, one of the guys on the other team, saw him at the food court and waved him over. Mikey then spent about 10 minutes introducing everyone to him individually. Leave it to Mikey to drag out the formalities.

"This is Blue Fever," he said over and over again. Everyone looked either confused or intruiged at this. Was it some strange nickname he'd earned or was that his real name? Of course, everyone was too afraid to ask because the last thing they wanted to do was offend this guy. He towered over everyone there, probably standing at at least 6'4. She didn't know what exactly it was, but just the air about him made him come across as menancing. He didn't speak and they didn't learn anything else about him besides his height, but after spending some time with him around, she began to wonder if he even knew how to smile.

Blue Fever opted to watch us finish our little competition, for which the guys took gold, winning by only 7 points. She wanted to ask Mikey how he knew this strange guy, Blue Fever, but everytime she turned to ask him, she caught Blue Fever watching her, as if he could read her thoughts.

"Maybe he doesn't want us to know," she thought to herself, "Maybe he's got some deep dark secret he's afraid we'll uncover." The curiousity was building inside her until she couldn't take it anymore. She decided just to ask him because, honestly, what could it hurt to ask? She walked over slowly and sat beside him. Before she could even open her mouth to speak, he jumped up and walked over to Mikey. Well, walked doesn't even describe it. He practically ran over there, as if he was desperate to get away from her. Blue Fever put his hand on Mikey's shoulder. Mikey jumped, startled by his sudden appearance. Blue Fever didn't say anything, just kept that same expression on his face and gave Mikey a slight nod. Mikey seemed to understand everything, as if Blue Fever's life story had been told in thatlittle nod. Mikey turned to glare at her and then announced,

"Alright everyone! Good game! Of course, ours was a better game, but we won't gloat about that. Much." He chuckled at his own joke. "I vote we celebrate our victory with sundaes at the Moon Shack! Who's with me?" The rest of the group cheered and began gathering up their belongings so they could leave. She stood to join the other girls, but Mikey stopped her. In a tone only the two of them could hear, he said,

"I think it's time you went home, don't you?" She knew by the angry look in his eyes that he wasn't kidding. Nevertheless, she asked,

"Why do you say that? It's early yet." He looked angrier than before and he started to say something, but Blue Fever came up from behind him again. He spoke for the first time and said, in much the same tone as Mikey's,

"Because you're safe at home." She looked into the eyes of this stranger that had entered her life, curiosity and anger boiling up inside her. She wanted so much to tell this guy off, but at the same time she wanted to know just who he was. The opposing desires battled in her mind as she continued to stare into his eyes. He stared back unrelentingly, seemingly locked in some kind of staring contest with her. It was Mikey who broke the silence.

"C'mon Blue Fever, let's go catch up with the others." Blue Fever nodded that same curt nod and turned to walk away. Mikey started to follow him, but turned back and looked at her with that same angry stare.

"Home," he said. "We don't want you here anyway." He then turned to follow Blue Fever, who was almost at the exit. The anger had now turned into rage. What right did Mikey have to decide for the entire group? What was it about the appearance of this angry giant that had suddenly made her an outcast. She felt she had to say something, anything, to them before they left. The words escaped her lips before she even had a chance to think them.

"Whether you want me there or not, you and your blue friend are just gonna have to deal with it! You have no control over where I go or what I do Michael!" She knew she struck a cord. Mikey hated to be called by his full name. The both of them turned to face her again, but, surprisingly, neither one looked upset. Blue Fever came back to face her again and said, almost pleadingly,

"Just go home." She was taken aback. Before she could regain her composure, she unintentionally nodded in acquiesance. Blue Fever relaxed and, for a second, she thought she saw him smile.
macncheese101
macncheese101

Female
Interests : Music, movies, John Grisham
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:49 pm

One time there was this kid sitting in computer graphics. His teacher had to go and get back surgery so he wasent able to teach the class anymore. He left right in the middle of the tri leaving the students to try and figure things out on there own. THEY ALL FAILED!

The End Smile
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Music, Hunting, Trapping, Internet, ect
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TitsMcgee Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:50 pm

JJ Wells had a pet cat. On the way to school, JJ lost the cat in a brutal gang banging escapade. The cat screeched and hollered, but was lost to the strength of the adversary's onslaught. JJ cried and cried like a sad little bitch, for he loved his little kitty so.

The very next day, when Wells checked his mailbox, he gasped. His cat, nary on 3 months old, was stuffed in the back of the silver postal box. DEAD
TitsMcgee
TitsMcgee

Male
Interests : Outdoors, sports, weights, debate.
Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonK565 Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:15 pm

McGee, I love your stories and poems you post. You are becoming a great asset to The Gathering. These poems and stories are great ways that make you more unique than almost everyone else on the squad.
MasonK565
MasonK565
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Interests : Music, comics, movies
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Thats horrible man....
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by G-force55 Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Once upon a time titsmcgee came up with a stupid story...

the end =D
G-force55
G-force55

Male
Interests : Holding jakes hand, hunting, fishing for tuna flavored tacos, snocky boarding down the firey pits of hell, and of course robbing the local quicky mart.
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:56 pm

...hmmm I see well anyone have a good story now? ha
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by superkameguru Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:57 pm

i would give an amazing story but i dont know you well enough
superkameguru
superkameguru

Male
Interests : music mang
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Lol well that is sad i was really excited for a good story.
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by superkameguru Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

well give me a short paragraph about youn and ill give you one
superkameguru
superkameguru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Lol my name is Jake and I like baseball and other sports and i like to hang with my friends. lol um i like the color red and number 14 and reallly enjoy being outdoors most of the time. I love hunting and trapping. Is that enough for a great story?
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by G-force55 Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:20 pm

once apon a time i decided to run down a hill and i tripped and rolled alll the way down... (true story) it was awesome
G-force55
G-force55

Male
Interests : Holding jakes hand, hunting, fishing for tuna flavored tacos, snocky boarding down the firey pits of hell, and of course robbing the local quicky mart.

Back to top Go down

Post by superkameguru Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:48 pm

oh yea i can work with that btw itll be in first person so dont get offended

INTRO
.....IN A WORLD SURROUND BY DARKNESS AND ON THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION THERE IS ONLY ONE MAN WHO CAN SAVE US ALL......(cue awesome action music...DA NUH DANUH) AND HIS NAME IS JAKE. An ordinary guy who like americas favorite past time and loved hanging out with his friend was about to go on a life changing journey that would shape the face of humanity forever.

Chapter 1
sitting in seminar was by far one of the most enjoyable things i could do at school, it was always so entertaining. but for some reason on that day. that one day back in january i knew that something was amiss. the day started out like any other boring and occasionally pissing me off because of stupid freshman but i knew that after school my friends and i were going to a party. it was going to be awesome because i was going to wear my favorite red lucky number 14 shirt to this place in hope of "getting lucky". hahah i love inner monologue puns. anyways the day started out fine but right when i walked into seminar something seemed amiss everyone was in mixed emotions and staring at the tv. when i finally asked what was wrong i was hit back the a reply of "china has finally grown some balls man. the went full out nuclear war on north america we've just entered world war 3"....i was stunned i never thought it would be china i had always bet the russians would do it but i was wrong. after the news cast and emergancy broadcast came on from the president osama telling us to evacuate to safe house and asking any and all young men and women to join the ranks of the military. i said to myself "oh hell yea im getting back at those russians for letting loose the wildboars into alaska". later that day i went down to the recruitment office and i was instantly put through the system and was on my way to basic for the marine corps. i was so proud of myself that i actually squeeled with joy. after a couple month of training i was a lean mean russian killing machine and i was ready for action.

stay tunned to find out what happens in chapter 2
superkameguru
superkameguru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:55 pm

Dude honestly that was purley amazing... seriously i was laughing and completely enjoying that. It was amazing BROVO!
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by G-force55 Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:56 pm

yeah and he literally laughed out loud
G-force55
G-force55

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Yes very true story I am very excited for the Chapter 2
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by G-force55 Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Well one day jake was walking down the street and for some reason he stopped. the reason he stopped was because i told him to. he kinda freaked out because he didnt know i was there. i told him i could travel where ever whenever and i could do anything else i wanted. so he asked me if we could go to outer space and make this planet call snuffle-waffa-gis. so we did and the first animal we created, we named it big pimpin. i dont know why since it was like 4 inches long a an inch tall. but Big Pimping could grow into this massive turd and poop on everything. it was pretty cool you could say. so we took a nap

untill next time....
G-force55
G-force55

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JJwells Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:32 pm

One day there was this huuge adventure take by two boys they had a very amazing time doing things that sucked because they went to target and put on beanies and ran around so that they couldnt see with the beanies covering there eyes. But then a magical wizard named aahghwaba came and attacked them with frogs and snails yelling go back to bed!

The end
JJwells
JJwells
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by superkameguru Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:35 pm

i think what i will do gentlemen is make a new thread in the arts sections dedicated to my story and will add a new chapter every couple of days if that works for you guys
superkameguru
superkameguru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by G-force55 Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:37 pm

dude that would be sweet man. haha this kid! lol dude he should add me and you on facebook or something jake
G-force55
G-force55

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next