The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Abortion Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gathering
[table width=350 style="background:white;border:silver 1px solid; padding:3px;margin-left:5px"][tr][td]Abortion Admini10[/td]
[td]

Welcome to the anything and everything forum, The Gathering.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td colspan="2"]You may either choose to log-in, or register if you have not yet joined! TG contains a plethora of organic content that is sure to spark your interests.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

Sincerely, Cjanz, Donald Williams, JaketheSnake, MasonK565 and Silent_Brad
Forum Staff
[/td][/tr][/table]
The Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extras

Gallery

Abortion Empty
Poll

Which 3 (Or less) in 1997?

Abortion I_vote1010%Abortion I_vote11 10% [ 1 ]
Abortion I_vote1040%Abortion I_vote11 40% [ 4 ]
Abortion I_vote100%Abortion I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Abortion I_vote1020%Abortion I_vote11 20% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Latest topics
» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'The Hangover Part II' (2011)
Abortion EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Apocalypse Now' (1979)
Abortion EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm by Timma1986

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Almost Famous' (2000)
Abortion EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm by Timma1986

» AGGRON!
Abortion EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm by ZIMMER1994

» Anybody Collect Anything?
Abortion EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm by lakeg

» Tim's Movie Review of the Day: 'Shaun of the Dead' (2004)
Abortion EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:40 pm by Timma1986

» Original Riffs
Abortion EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am by Cjanz

» Which 2011 sequel are you most excited for?
Abortion EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm by MasonK565

» RELEASE!
Abortion EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm by MasonK565

Affiliates

Abortion IVIBanner4Kopie

Abortion Get-attachment-1_reasonably_small

The Open World Project is trying to raise money so that a school in Nepal can get at least two laptops with internet access. This could change the world for a generation of children.

Support Us!

Follow TG!

Abortion

+16
TitsMcgee
surferdude
DilliDali
kissthezombie
Cjanz
JakeTheSnake
Oliviar
icesniper
Darkest Rocker
Apollo
VioletVenom
Donald Williams
dolphingirl
somedeadidiot
Spishnittlestick
fuzzy
20 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Abortion Empty Abortion

Post by fuzzy Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:26 pm

Ok.. I agree late term abortion is screwed up. But earlier abortion should not be tampered with. I feel that making laws controlling when a woman has a child is extremely sexist, since most of the lawmakers are men. And... it seems like men are trying to oppress women.

Furthermore, if the Pro-lifers would widen their field of view to look at the whooole picture. You would see that abortion is good.
Fact: Most women who have an abortion are NOT teenagers, they are middleaged and cannot support another child.
Fact: 20 years after abortion was legalized, this country experienced a sharp decrease in crime, especially the violent ones. Mainly because the aborted babies, would not have received enough loving attention, care, ect to grow into a respectable member of our society. Not that it is their fault that this would have happened, but by aborting it. The mother saved the potential child from years of suffering, possibly prison, possibly gang activity. ect.

Yes adoption is great, but please don't go on PUT IT UP FOR ADOPTION tangents, because unlike Juno you cannot find a couple ready to take on in, inside "The Penny-Saver" (Thanks to my GF for making me watch that movie... too many times.)
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male
Interests : Computers/Religion
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://ultra-omega.niffith.com

Back to top Go down

Abortion Empty Re: Abortion

Post by Spishnittlestick Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:54 pm

lol, I'm pro-abortion after getting a good serving of Biology. It's just stupid. We're not taking lives. Think about it. A female ovulates every month. There's a constant strings of murders right there if that's what you're going for. Don't even get me started with males, lol. How many millions of sex cells die each day?

If you want to go further, even by stopping abortion, you would be destroying way more lives. First of all, you're going to have a kid that no one wants. It's also likely that it can not be supported. Let's not forget Mommy and Daddy. The last thing they need is for a resource-sucking child when they probably can't take care of themselves to begin with. There's three lives right there, even more if there are other siblings.

Abortion should be choice.

But late term is iffy, if you're going to make your choice, make it early on.
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male
Interests : Art, Music, Technology, Veganism, Straight Edge
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://www.myspace.com/spishnittlestick

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:59 pm

lmao agreed. Now about the males... this pictures is good on explaining some of that..
Abortion A676_t13

lmao
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:06 pm

hahaha. I saw that where you posted it earlier.

And I still lol'd
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:27 pm

"Have you noticed that most of the women who are against abortion are women you wouldn’t want to f**** in the first place? There’s such balance in nature."

"Once you leave the womb, conservatives don’t care about you until you reach military age. Then you’re just what they’re looking for. Conservatives want live babies so they can raise them to be dead soldiers."
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male
Location : The Milky Way Galaxy, Take a Left, and walk 3 miles.
Interests : Music. Music. Music.
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://www.you.justgotowned.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:46 pm

somedeadidiot wrote:"Have you noticed that most of the women who are against abortion are women you wouldn’t want to f**** in the first place? There’s such balance in nature."

"Once you leave the womb, conservatives don’t care about you until you reach military age. Then you’re just what they’re looking for. Conservatives want live babies so they can raise them to be dead soldiers."

Damn, that was such a badass statement, WATCHOUT BUSH IS GOING TO GET YOU!!
hahahhaha.
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:57 pm

I'm not old enough to join the army yet!!!!!!
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dolphingirl Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:28 pm

I don't think abortion is OK. It is killing a baby! A living, breathing, thinking child. Even if they are not born yet they still are alive. They think just like we do, maybe not with the knowledge that we have, but they are still alive!
dolphingirl
dolphingirl

Female
Interests : Friends, Animals, Computer
Registration date : 2008-07-15

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Williams Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:36 pm

I think the practice is horrible, but I think it is justified at times, I think that Crack moms who did crack the entire time of the pregnancy would have babies that would have their heart on the outside of the body, sometimes it needs to happen, but the practice itself is horrible
Donald Williams
Donald Williams
Admin
Admin

Male
Interests : Life, Writing, Women ;), History, Debate.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dolphingirl Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:41 pm

Yes I can agree with that. I suppose if a baby is just going to have a terrible life or die soon after birth then yeah I guess it could be OK but like you said, the practice itself is horrible.
dolphingirl
dolphingirl

Female
Interests : Friends, Animals, Computer
Registration date : 2008-07-15

https://the-gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:49 pm

Bah, at the rate humans are multiplying, the Earth's mass will soon be equal to the mass of the human race. After that, I have a feeling that we may just fall out of orbit....Who knows what'll happen then?
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:17 pm

dolphingirl wrote:I don't think abortion is OK. It is killing a baby! A living, breathing, thinking child. Even if they are not born yet they still are alive. They think just like we do, maybe not with the knowledge that we have, but they are still alive!

Technically... its not breathing... and by a legal definition its not living yet. And whatever thought it may have, is not intelligent thought because the brain hasn't matured enough.

And you're failing to look at the WHOLE PICTURE. Read my first post to get some more facts.

cheers abortion is good. And the HOLY BIBLE supports it. Smile If god says it alright, then it has to be good!!
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:21 pm

Just like raping little girls, right?!?!?!
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletVenom Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:08 am

lmao. If we legalized abortion during any trimester, even if it were a week before she was due, we'd be pulling limbs from a living breathing pain perceiving baby. I do NOT support that. If it is before the second trimester, I say it is ok.
VioletVenom
VioletVenom
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Location : Buried in the thick fog of Oregon's beautiful forests
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:27 am

VioletVenom wrote:lmao. If we legalized abortion during any trimester, even if it were a week before she was due, we'd be pulling limbs from a living breathing pain perceiving baby. I do NOT support that. If it is before the second trimester, I say it is ok.

Because humans are fish from 2nd trimester on.... XD

But yeah, I'm pro choice. One of my few liberal views.
Apollo
Apollo

Male
Interests : Raep.
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:26 pm

somedeadidiot wrote:Just like raping little girls, right?!?!?!

hahah yah! that too.
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:36 pm

fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkest Rocker Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:20 pm

Wow there are some very controversial topics in this forum.

Nothing anyone says will ever convince me that abortion should be legal. It does not matter how far along the development of the "fetus" (a term that people use to justify their views to make abortion sound less immoral) is, abortion is murder. I do not really care of the circumstance, yes adoption is not always a viable solution, but there are plenty of infertile couples who would like children, and then we have crackheads who have numerous (not just one) abortions during their lifetimes. Why should the children be killed? It doesnt seem right that it is a legal option for lowlifes to continuously murder their children. I know not every woman who has an abortion is a lowlife, but the population of women who are is too large. I do not think that all abortion should be illegal...but you better have a damn good reason for needing an abortion....like you have a high probability of dying during your pregnancy.

And in response to middle-aged couples who cannot afford to have another baby....they should get fixed...or take the pill...or how about discontinue sex until they are able to handle the consequences of their actions.

Rape victims are traumatized....sure...but you don't think that them having an abortion is traumatic either? Of course it is. They will have to live with the fact that they were raped...and then also live with the fact that they killed their own baby.

I know everyone is entitled to feel howeve they wish, but there is just nothing anyone can say to me that will make me believe abortion is a moral option. As soon as an egg is fertalized and a living being begins the stages of developement....the termination is murder...whether the baby was fully developed or not.

Other than rape vicims....if you do not want a child...take precautions or do not have sex, because you are obviously not mature enough to anyways.
Darkest Rocker
Darkest Rocker

Female
Interests : Music yet again, whether I am listening to it, dancing to it, headbanging with it, or making my own
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.myspace.com/alwaysbubbly

Back to top Go down

Post by icesniper Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:43 pm

I'm just going to say that abortion to me is wrong and that's all.
icesniper
icesniper

Male
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:13 pm

Darkest Rocker wrote:Wow there are some very controversial topics in this forum.

Nothing anyone says will ever convince me that abortion should be legal. It does not matter how far along the development of the "fetus" (a term that people use to justify their views to make abortion sound less immoral) is, abortion is murder. I do not really care of the circumstance, yes adoption is not always a viable solution, but there are plenty of infertile couples who would like children, and then we have crackheads who have numerous (not just one) abortions during their lifetimes. Why should the children be killed? It doesnt seem right that it is a legal option for lowlifes to continuously murder their children. I know not every woman who has an abortion is a lowlife, but the population of women who are is too large. I do not think that all abortion should be illegal...but you better have a damn good reason for needing an abortion....like you have a high probability of dying during your pregnancy.

And in response to middle-aged couples who cannot afford to have another baby....they should get fixed...or take the pill...or how about discontinue sex until they are able to handle the consequences of their actions.

Rape victims are traumatized....sure...but you don't think that them having an abortion is traumatic either? Of course it is. They will have to live with the fact that they were raped...and then also live with the fact that they killed their own baby.

I know everyone is entitled to feel howeve they wish, but there is just nothing anyone can say to me that will make me believe abortion is a moral option. As soon as an egg is fertalized and a living being begins the stages of developement....the termination is murder...whether the baby was fully developed or not.

Other than rape vicims....if you do not want a child...take precautions or do not have sex, because you are obviously not mature enough to anyways.

Wow, change your mind, much?
Nothing anyone says will ever convince me that abortion should be legal
I do not really care of the circumstance
I do not think that all abortion should be illegal

children be killed? It doesnt seem right that it is a legal option for lowlifes to continuously murder their children
They're not children. Yet. And, according to what I've heard and understood, murder only counts towards living humans. And, also according to what I've heard and understood, a human is not counted as a living human untill birth.

but you better have a damn good reason for needing an abortion....like you have a high probability of dying during your pregnancy
What about those girls who get pregnant during highschool and realize that they can't handle school AND a baby? Not everyone can find a family to adopt a new-born baby, and not everyone can handle giving away their first-born.

They will have to live with the fact that they were raped...and then also live with the fact that they killed their own baby.
What's worse? Getting raped and aborting the baby, or getting raped, not aborting the baby, and knowing that your first-born is unwanted, and the father is probably unknown? Let alone trying to explain to the poor child who the father is and why the father isn't there to raise him. Eventually the kid's going to find out, and you may not like the results.

take precautions
That doesn't always work.
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:21 pm

omfg... In my opinion, you're an evil person.
In my opinion you're f**cking sexist, and extremely anti woman.
You're probably a right wing conservative. Sure you care about these "things" while they're in the womb but you don't give a shit about them until they turn 18 (military).
You're unwilling to help the childs development, you just want more soldiers!

FURTHERMORE! you're one of the most closed minded... person, I have ever met.
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:43 pm

fuzzy wrote:omfg... In my opinion, you're an evil person.
You're probably a right wing conservative. Sure you care about these "things" while they're in the womb but you don't give a shit about them until they turn 18 (military).

Holy shit, were you talking about me?!?!?!?!
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spishnittlestick Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:18 am

haha, come on, Fuzzy, we need to play well with others!

Everyone count to ten, mkay? This is controversial, sure, but the idea is to become more open to accepting new views, not slamming everyone else for being 'wrong'.

Come in with a strong opinion, but an open and accepting mind

/motivational speech
Spishnittlestick
Spishnittlestick
Top Poster
Top Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:20 am

somedeadidiot wrote:
fuzzy wrote:omfg... In my opinion, you're an evil person.

Holy shit, were you talking about me?!?!?!?!

NOOOO, "the darkest rocker"
fuzzy
fuzzy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by somedeadidiot Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:23 am

Oh, thank goodness....I was about to disown you as my god.
somedeadidiot
somedeadidiot
Star Member
Star Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next